Chapter 11: How Did We End up Here?

HELLO! As promised, here's a small chapter but it's on time!!!

HERE GOES

--------------------------------------

As End up Here drew to a close, Luke grabbed his microphone and stood at the very front of the stage.

"Well hello there London." He smirked. The crowd screamed back at him. "It feels great to be able to say that again."

"Yeah it does." Michael agreed.

"So I guess it's been a while London." Calum bellowed. "And we wanted to make sure you enjoy every second of this night."

"Are you ready London?" Ashton shouted into his microphone.

The crowd roared back at him, as two dimples surfaced upon his cheeks.

"Okay so the next song is going to be a little slower but it's a very important song to us all because we wrote it all together when we all lost someone who was extremely important to us. We value this song a lot because it has a backstory." Luke said as the crowd 'awed'.

Maddie looked at Max and he gave her sympathetic smile.

Max's smile drew her back 14 months to a day she wished she could forget; a day when makeup ran down her face and she realised her dreams could never be fulfilled.

*14 Months ago*

"I should of never trusted them. Why did I ever think they were my best friends?" Maddie sobbed onto Alessio's chest.

"It's okay Mads." He soothed, tapping her back repetitively.

"I jus-just love them like brothers and I just feel so betrayed."

"Trust me Mads, if I see any of them again they will pay for hurting my baby sister."

"I love you Alessio."

"Love you too Mads. I will be right back, just going to bring Alfie inside and see what Alex is doing."

"Okay."

Knock! Knock!

"Mads can you get that?" Alessio called as he walked outside.

"Sure." She said as she got up and walked over to the mirror to wipe her eyes. She slowly walked over to the door and pulled it open.

Looking up, her eyes fell upon four very worried faces.

"Maddie whats up?" Ashton asked with a look of concern.

"Go away!" She said as she tried to shut the door but Luke put his foot in it before she could. His strength over powered hers and he managed to open the door.

"Maddie please! What's wrong babe?" Luke asked, trying to hold her arms but she wriggled out of his grasp and edged backwards.

"You honestly don't know what you've done to upset me?" She asked, sadness filling her voice as tears fell down her face.

"Us?" Michael questioned.

"You don't even see what you did was hurtful towards me." She said. "Just leave. I don't ever want to see you again!"

A distant barking could be heard in the background.

"Maddie please!" Calum raised his voice and all 4 boys now entered the house.

"I said leave! Can't you see you've upset me enough?" She shouted, inky black tears streaming down her face as her mascara smudged.

"Mads?" Ashton said.