Chapter 14: Twister and Cherry Coke

HEREE IT BE!

LITERALLY ALL THE READS MAKE ME SO HAPPY EVEN IF NO ONE COMMENTS. IT STILL MEANS ALOT. THANKS FOR 268 READS :)))

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

XO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group entered the room and were bombarded by the other VIP winners along with Brooklyn and Ade who had obviously snuck in.

"Oh my gosh! Boys that performance was amazing!" Cat smiled.

"Yeah! I am so happy you played Teenage Queen. It was even better than I had expected." Anna said.

"Thanks guys! We really put our heart and soul into that performance." Calum smiled as he made eye contact with Maddie.

"So, we have two hours to hang out again guys! Who's up for a game of twister?" Michael excitedly asked. 

"Yeah sure."

"Why not."

"Sounds good."

"Don't sound too excited." Michael joked.

"Of course Michael. We'd love to." Maddie enthusiastically said. 

Whilst the band, Brooklyn and the 5 other girls started the game, Max took Maddie aside.

"So, how did it go? Did you talk to them all?" He asked, a look of anticipation on his face.

"Yeah it went great!" She said, "We talked it all over and I got to tell Veronica Marone to piss off and leave the boys alone."

"Wow, for real Mads? I'm so happy for you!" He said as he pulled her into a long hug. 

"So am I! But, well... I'm a little confused about something Veronica said."

"What is it?" He leant out of the hug.

"Well she said she wanted to get me out of the way because I was distracting Luke." She lowered her voice.

"You don't think that means-"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do about it."

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?"

There was a long pause.

"I used to." She said, sadness within her voice, "But I had to get over it. He was my best friend after all and I didn't think he liked me back."

"I know what thats like." Max sighed. Maddie put her hand around his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about that." She breathed. The two sat down cross legged on the floor opposite one another.

"It's cool...but we must sort this situation with Luke out." His voice came out as barely a whisper.

"Are you going to tell him you don't like him back or are you going to wait until he makes a move."

She sat still for a moment, contemplating what to do.

"Who says I don't like him back?"

He raised an eye brow in shock.

"I think I suppressed my feelings for him, but now I know he likes me, they've all come flooding back."