Chapter 15: I Do

Here is the last chapter, I know this has been a short fanfic but it really was never supposed to be this long. I've made most chapters around 3000 words so like 2 chapters in one. But yes this is the finale!! Love you all and thank you so much for all the lovely messages! 399 reads! I am so happy :))))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 year into the future*

Maddie stepped out of the green chevy. The wind playfully batted with the bottom of her mint dress. She tucked a loose strand of her curly hair behind her ear, brushing past the delicately placed flower crown on her head. She looked back to see the hatchback decorated with flower garlands and a few hay bales. The other bridesmaids cautiously jumped off the back to join her.

She turned back to where she had sat before to see the bride still sitting beside the driver. Her beautiful ivory dress fitted her figure perfectly, lace detailing climbing up her arms. Her hair was curled at the ends and loosely braided into french plaits revealing her small face.

Smiling, Maddie walked forward and leant upon the seat.

"You ready?" She grinned.

"Yes." Jess nodded at her. Maddie held her hand out, helping Jess out the truck.

The bridesmaids huddled around, admiring the bride. Slowly, the group trailed off, walking in pairs towards a large barn decorated with the familiar flowers. They had become a stream of pastel blues and mint green.

Maddie and Jess held back for a moment.

"Maddie."

"Yes?" The younger girl smiled up at Jess.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making sure today was going to be absolutely perfect."

"Well I know how much today meant to you."

The two leant in to hug.

"Maddie?" Jess asked as she leant out.

"Yes."

"Will you walk me down the aisle?"

"Seriously?"

"Well I wouldn't of asked if I wasn't serious." The two laughed.

"I'd be honoured." Maddie smiled as she linked arms with Jess and the two walked towards the barn to catch up with the others.

Walking through the barn, Jess realised this was not where the wedding was taking place. They stepped out onto the deep green carpet of grass ahead of them. In the distance, trees towered over a congregation all sat on white chairs. The trees were scattered with dim fairy lights and pastel coloured flowers.

Maddie and Jess walked forward and once they were within a few metres of the crowd, a light strumming on an acoustic guitar signified their arrival.

The bridesmaids drifted down the flower petal covered aisle, one by one and stood to the left side of where Jess was going to stand.

Maddie looked towards Jess and began to walk down the aisle beside her.

"Jess, I forgot to say." Maddie whispered. Jess raised a confused eyebrow.

"You make the most beautiful bride."

"And you the most beautiful bridesmaid." She smiled.

All eyes were locked on the two as they beamed at one another. Maddie looked forward and could see Alex directly in front of her. Beside him stood Alessio, Alex's best friend Jack, Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael who was sat playing the guitar.