Chapter 4: Intoxicated by you

Sorry it's late again loves, I've been ill  :'(

Love you all

Hope you enjoy!

This ones for you Millie :))))))

Love Lydia xox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eleanor! Maddie! Come out, you've been in there for almost an hour!" Tyler shouted through Eleanor's bedroom door.

"We are just putting our dresses and shoes on! Wait a moment!" Maddie called back.

"How long does it take to get ready?" Max groaned.

"Maybe we should go in and help them finish getting their clothes on." Ollie chuckled quietly to the others who sniggered along.

"We heard that!" Eleanor shouted.

Ollie smacked his hand over his mouth as if to say - oops!

There was a shuffling noise and then the door creaked open. Out walked Eleanor first. She wore a fitted, navy blue dress with heels and her blonde hair up in a messy but pretty bun. Around her neck hung a beautiful necklace.

Following her out the room, Maddie wore a black dress with lace sleeves. She wore some simple black heels, gold earrings and she had pinned her hair partially in a pony tail, partially down.

They both stood side by side and smiled up at the boys. Eleanor wearing red lipstick and Maddie wearing smoky eyes and maroon lipstick. They looked beautiful.

"Wow" Ollie said, jaw dropping in awe.

"You guys look amazing" Tyler said.

"You look beautiful." Max smirked.

Eleanor smiled back at them as Maddie blushed.

"You guys look great as well." Eleanor said.

"One might say they look rather handsome." Maddie winked.

"Well thank you." Ollie smirked as he placed a kiss upon Eleanor's cheek causing her to glow with happiness.

"Should we get your sister to take some polaroids of us?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I will get her." Eleanor ran off down the corridor and returned within seconds, her older sister Niamh following.  

"Okay guys, get ready." She said. They all formed a line with Tyler on the side, then Eleanor, Ollie, Maddie and lastly Max.

Click!

"Okay and now just the girls."

Click!

"What about the two love birds?" Niamh laughed. Eleanor and Ollie posed as the others watched.

"Awesome you guys look great."

"Can me and Maddie get one together?" Max asked.

"Of course!"

They stood next to each other, Max put his arm round Maddie's waiste as they smiled for the camera.

Click!

"Thanks Niamh!" Eleanor said.

"It's alright, I will put these photos in your room so they can dry." She smiled. "People will be arriving soon so I would get the music ready."