Chapter 13: Blue eyes, Pale face

HERE IS THIS WEEKS CHAPPIE! Hope you enjoy, love you all lots

L xo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, the group of 5 started to follow the crowd out of the arena and soon realised their mistake. A huge line ended just ahead of the exit the group had walked through, entering the refreshments area. The line trailed round the corner, and by the looks of it, the group would be waiting for a while.

"I swear the meet and greet isn't supposed to start yet." Max said, sounding confused.

"No, I guess we ran over with the performance." Ella said.

"Well, we best get comfy guys. We're going to be waiting a while." Maddie said, as she sat down, back resting against the wall. Brooklyn sat next to her, edging slightly closer to make room for Ade to sit next to him. Max and Ella sat down opposite, crossing their legs.

"We have at least half an hour to wait so why don't we get to know each other. We hardly know you guys." Max gestured to Adrianna and Brooklyn.

"Sure." Brooklyn smiled. There was a long pause as everyone stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Oh, me first?" He chuckled, his cheeks lightly blushed with embarrassment.

"Okay. Well as you all know I am Brooklyn and this is my little sister. We come from around Cambridge area so we have travelled for a couple hours to get here today. I've just started my first year of sixth form and Ade has started secondary school."

"No way!" Ella excitedly said, "Thats the same with me!"

"Awesome." Brooklyn smiled. 

"Me and Ade live with our Mum in a country cottage on the outskirts of the city. We own a small Labrador Mix called Jax and he is literally one of my best friends. We got him a couple years ago when Dad passed." He paused for a second, collecting his thoughts. "Me, Ade and Mum are really close...I don't know what I would do without them."

"Wow, man. I'm sorry that happened." Max said sympathetically.

"It's cool dude."

"So, should I go next?" Ade asked. The others nodded.

"Sweet. So I'm Ade or Adrianna whatever you prefer. I have just started secondary school as Brooklyn said. I go to a dance class at BodyWorks and I love to perform. I'm a huge 5sos fan as you guys can tell." They all laughed, "And I think you guys are all really cool. I hope we all become close friends."

"I hope so too." Ella smiled.

"Your turn Ella!" Ade said.

"I'm Ella, and I'm year 7. I live with my brother Max, my brother Robert and our parents. I'm pretty confident and love to act and dance. I hope to get into a performing arts school when I leave secondary school. I don't have any biological sisters but I class my brothers' best friend Maddie as a sister." Maddie suddenly looked up, a huge grin upon her face. "She's always there for me and I love her so much."

"Aww Ella." Maddie sighed as she got up and hugged the younger girl and then returned to her place.

"Ain't you a cutie." Max chuckled.

Ella playfully punched him on the arm, "Your turn, bro." She laughed.

"Alright, sis. Well hello all. I'm Max. I am in my first year of sixth form also. I am in the school's football and basketball team. I'm quite an active person and love sport. But my favourite thing by far is hanging out with my friends. I have the most legendary squad. There's 10 of us in total: Me, Robert my big brother, Finn, Sean, Joe and Matt his nutty but awesome friends, Eleanor and Ollie: the love birds." He rolled his eyes and made quotations marks with his fingers in the air. "Tyler who is an absolute legend, and my main bitch Madeline." He laughed.