Winner

*Last day of high school*

*knock knock*
My mom came into my room, "Sweetie you need to get up, today is very important day." she said. "Just few minutes mom" I said and pulled blanket over my head.

She take my computer and turned on my favorite song by One direction Steal my girl. I started laughing "Why are you doing this to me mom you know how much I love them."

"Yes i know, oh by the way Niall Horan is waiting for you in the kitchen."

I threw a pillow at her and said "Mom that joke got old!!"

She made a stupid face and left.

10 minutes later I came in the kitchen and breakfast was waiting me on the table. While I was eating I asked my mom "So mom where is your Niall now?"

She smiled and said "Your Niall left." I rolled my eyes. 

Then my father came in the kitchen and started watching tv, "Hailey if i am not mistaking is that Louis?" "What did you say dad? No way they are on tv! Oh my god!!"
Louis just said that they will give one chance to a fan to meet them and hang out with them, but you need to win a competition!? "Draw a picture of us and maybe you will have luck and you maybe win" the tv was screaming.

"Mom I will defenitly draw this picture." "Ohh I am late, gotta go, bye" I said to my parents and went to school.

My best friend Kendall was already waiting! "Hey Kendall did you see?"
"Yes I saw, will you draw a picture?"
"Yes of course, I am in. What about you? I asked.
"Sure, you asked me the most stupid question ever!"
We both started laughing. "Cmon lets go in class." said Kendall

Holidays" I screamed when I came home. "Finnaly!!!!" I sat down and started drawing.

*4 hours later*
"Finished!" "Okay I really can draw!" I have a talent since I was born. Next morning I sent them my art work. And I was waiting for 14 days, but I did't get any answer so I just easly gave up!

*Saturday morning*

Sun was shining through my window. It was 1pm and mom was cooking lunch, dad was at work, my brother went out with his girlfriend and I was bored. I was reading very boring book in the living room when the phone rang. "Moooom pick up!" I yelled from the living room. Mom came in the living room "Hailey is for you!" "Who is it?" "I don't know, his name is Simon" she said. "What's up, Hailey speaking, what do you want?" I said with a weird voice.

"Hello Hailey, Simon Cowel here i'm calling you because you are the winner of One direction competition!" When he said these words i couldn't hear anything else! You are the winner....you are the winner these words were resonating in my head.

I started jumping aroud the room and I ask him if this is a joke! "This is not a joke" he said! "Oh my god thank you so so much you made my day" I screamed in the phone! "Okay chill! I need to tell you some informations."

"You can take one friend with you." And first person who crossed my mind was Kendall! "And yes" he continued "We will pick you over 3 days so be ready!" I was like what 3 days? This is so soon! "Okay we hope you enjoy your holidays have a nice day, see ya in a couple of days" he said and that is end of conversation.

I will meet one direction!! I was sreaming and dancing around and then. I gave him very bad first impression! "I need to call Kendall!" I said to myself.

"Kendall I have something to tell you" I said with sad voice. "Hailey what's wrong?"
"Kendall i'm so sorry but you can't go in cinema with Olivia this Friday because you're going in London with me!"

"Kendall I am the winner, I won One direction competition!!"

To be continued...

Hope you like first chapter of the story please vote that would means a world to me and comment as well!

Part 2 coming soon! :D
Have a lovely day-xo