Travelling to London!

"What are you talking about Hailey?"asked Kendall
"Is that one of your stupid jokes, because it is not funny!!"

"Kendall do I look like i'm joking you?" i asked her. "Girl start packing your stuff we are going in London to meet one direction!"

"You gotta be kidding me?" "Are you serious Hailey?"she asked. "Nooo, i'm not serious i'm telling you this because i'm bored!" "Of course i'm serious you little peace of pizza!"

She started crying! "Ohhh don't cry please Kendall!"
"You made me so happy i don't know how to thank you enough?!!" said Kendall. "Hey you're my bestie you don't need to thank me!!"

We were talking for hours, she couldn't thank me enough! Her every second word was thank you! I was feeling so proud on me! I drew an amazing picture and i won! I couldn't believe it neither! Last 2 days i couldn't sleep. I was so nervious!

*Day of travelling*

i walked out of my house with two suitcases. Someone was screaming my name "Haileeeeey" i looked on the left and i saw Kendall with huge suitcase and guitar! She waved me, then she huged me so hard "i can't breathe" i said with suffocating voice. "Ohh sorry" said Kendall.

And then we noticed black car driving in our direction. I started jumping and claping with my hands. A big guy walked out of the car and he took our baggage.
Cute driver said "cmon come in" And we said "SUREE" at the same time! We sat in the car and my heart started beating faster and faster. That car was so luxury we were like queens! We had so many defferent food and drinks. We really enjoyed. We have our own assistant her name is Clair and she will help us if we will need something. "If you ask me this is insane" i said to Kendall. "That's true" she said and made a big smile! Clair told us that 1D will waiting for us at airport in London.After two hours of driving we finnaly arrived at the airport in Venice!

*At the airport*

We had our own  private room . We were waiting for our plane, but we become tired so we fell asleep!
Someone opened the door and i tought it was just Clair so i said "Close the door please".

But then i heard some cocky and funny laugh and i looked who was there.

I was so surprised that i fell of my sofa! Someone came up to me and he was laughing so hard "Give me your hand" he said and he helped me to stand up. My eyes met his blue eyes, blue like a sky and he have blonde hair! He was looking me in my eyes and smiling at me, then he naughtily asked me "Are you okay?" I was quite few seconds and then i nervously answer "yeah i'm finee." "So my name is Ni-"
"Niall Horan, i know your name" i said and smiled at him. We looked at each other few moments at then we both started laughing!

I realized that One direction are standing in the same room like me!! I huged them all!!

And then i noticed that Kendall is still sleeping!! I said to the boys if they can sing Kendalls favourite song Drag me down.
They started singing.
"Could you be quite 10 minutes?" she said. "Kendall i'm not singing that" At that moment she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Ohhhh my gooood!!!" "I will get heart attack" said Kendall. Harry sat next to her "Hello, how you're doing?" "Am i dreaming?" she asked Harry. "Nope i think you are not dreaming" then he huged her.

"Okay girls we need to go" said Liam. "Boys Clair said that you will be waiting for us at the airport"
Louis answered " Hailey we are at the airport." I started laughing "London airport Louis." "Well that was a little secret" said Niall. "Louis how did you know my name?" i asked. Louis said "Tooth Fairy told me." All of us started laughing!!

To be continued...

I hope you like second part of the story, if you like it please vote and comment as well!! I would like to know what do you guys think! Thank you and by the way follow me i follow back! :D

Third part comming tomorrow!! :) x