Studio

I opened my eyes.

"I'm still here, i'm not dreaming."
I got up, out of the bed and went to the window.I looked trough and I saw London. I could saw cars, people walking around and London eye. I took a deep breath. I was feeling so happy, my heart was beating so fast.

Someone knocked and opened the door. "Good morning" it was Niall. I turned around. Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yes i did, i can't believe it where am i right now" when i said that i was looking trough a window again. He walked few steps closer to me. I looked at him. He was looking at me. He didn't say anything he was just looking at me with those wonderful eyes. I started laughing so loud and i said "what?" He started laughing so hard and he was crying at the same time. "Why are you laughing." I asked him. " You have really nice laugh." He said. "Hahaha shut up, i have terrible laugh." "Noo, I love it" he said. I looked at the ground and my cheeks became red. "I really like your teeth Niall." Few seconds later when i said that i started thinking damn girl why did you say that, but Niall just smiled and he said "You like my teeth? You're the first girl who ever said that to me." "Girls have said me that I have nice hair and eyes, but none didn't ever tell me that i have nice teeth hahaha."

Doors were open and Louis was standing in the doorway. "Hmhh i don't wanna desturbe you, but we are waiting for you guys, breakfast is on the table" said Louis suspiciously.

I went past Louis and i said "What is with you hair today Louis?" He put his hand on his hair and said "what is with my hair?" "Look at the mirror Louis hahaha." He was looking like a lion with a mane ruffled. I went in the kitchen Niall and Louis remained outside the room.

*Niall and Louis*

"Niall is in loveee" said Louis with sweet and softy voice.
"Whaaat, I am not, what is wrong with you?" Said Niall in his defence. Louis narrowed his eyes, thinned his lips and said " Don't lie to me, i know you too well." "Look Louis I like those girls and I wanna enjoy with them, that's all." "Let's say that I kinda believe you." said Louis. They went in the kitchen.

We were sitting at the table and having breakfast. There was a lot of food. I was eating traditional England breakfast.
"So girls i hope you sleept well, because we have one surprise for you" said Harry with his characteristic scratchy voice. "What a surprise?" asked Kendall curiously. "Ohh we are not gonna tell you." "Let's go dress up everyone." Said Liam.

When we were ready we sat in the car. Boys put a bandage across our eyes so we couldn't see where we're going. I acctidentally slap Niall and Harry few times because i didn't know where are things, i was blind.

Liam helped me to walked out of the car and then they take us in a place. We walked in the room, it was so nice and i had a good feeling about that. Niall finnaly took of that bandage. I looked at Niall, i was so surprised, i didn't expect it. "Am i standing in the real studio??" "Yup" said Harry.
I looked at Kendall, she didn't have any comment, she was just staring. She looked at me and she huged me. At that moment Niall said "Do you mind to sing us a song?" We walked in the room. In the middle was a microphone huge headphones, chair and guitar.

I put headphones on my head and Niall said that we need to watch lyrics on the screen. Kendall sat on the chair and took guitar in her hands.

She started playing and I started singing. I was little nervious, but i enjoyed so much. I forgot every bad things, it was very rellaxing. Boys was looking at us and when we finished they were impressed.
"You just sang our new song in fifth album and you did great!" Said Louis. "You're very good, there is no reason to be scared Hailey, you have awesome voice" said Niall. I smailed at him. "So now it's our turn" said Liam.
Niall took his guitar and he is so hot when he hold guitar in his hands. Liam was flipping his mic. They sang another song from their new album. Me and Kendall was sreaming and clapping when they were singing. Niall winked me and my heart was melting. "This is sick song, i love it" said Kendall to Harry.

And then Louis said "Niall sing a song with Hailey." Niall looked at me. "Sure, why not" i said. Louis chose us a love song. Louis was playing a piano, Niall was playing guitar and i started singing. Niall and me was singing in duet. I was feeling so great and i tought my heart will explode. I closed my eyes. When i opened it Niall was looking at me and he was smiling. I looked at Louis he was so happy, i could see that in his eyes. "You're mine inspiration and i love you to the moon and back." That is how Niall finished the song.

Niall came up to me and he said "Give me five." I gave him five. "Nice work guys" said Louis. Harry, Liam and Kendall were clapping.
"You girls are amazing, keep going on that, because you are on a very good way." said Harry and boys agreed with him. Me and Kendall were so proud.

We spent few hours in the studio.
We were joking aroud singing together, Niall showed me his guitar collection. They told us what happened to them in this studio. We took some selfies, that was the best day of my life.

It was late and we decided to go home. I was talking with Kendall, we opened the door and tried to walk out, but we were blinded by the bright light. We didn't expect that.

To be continued...

So yeah i'm working so hard for this story. Hope you like it. If you like it please vote and comment. You can send me a massage as well. I would like to know what do you think about Hailey and Kendall and what do you think about all story?
THANK YOU!!

Have a lovely day! :D xx

New part will be here in a couple of days.