Game

Fist I need to thank you guys, because you are reading this right now hahah sooo this is my next part and sorry for little late update, i have a lot to study i hope you understand! Okay i will shut up now haha enjoy your reading!! Have a lovely day-L xx

"It was a weird day" i said jokingly to Niall in the living room. He shaked his hear and he looked at me "Haha yuup ahaha that punch i will never forget that!" he said. I little punched him in his ribs.

He was laughing. "Niall is there a day when you are not laughing!?" i asked him.

"Acully, NO i'm laughing all the time! But if you want i will stop!" he said.

"Whaat noo no no i didn't mean that way, you're beautiful when you are laughing!!" i said.

"Well, ha thank you" he said little shyly.

Then Louis came from the toilet with his hands rised up "We won all awards we were nominated fooooor!!" he was sreaming.

"Grupe hug!!!!!!" said Liam

"Harry where are you?" Kendall was calling him. "I'm here" he was running from the kitchen.

We did a group hug!

"Soo are you guys sleepy?" Harry asked.

We all said "Nooo!!"

"So what we will doing?" Louis asked.

"We can go out?" said Kendall.

"Orrrrrr we can play an interesting gamee!" i said

"Which game?" Niall asked me.

"We are sitting in circle and someone turning the bottle and bottle showing who need to play and you can chose a lie, truth, dress up, challenge or kiss, but you can chose one thing just once and when you finished, you win." i said.
I explaned all the rules and we started playing.

"Liam what do you chose?" asked Harry
"I chose the truth" said Liam

"Is Sophia a good kisser?" said Harry

"Yes she is" he answered and he done firs challenge. Liam was turning the bottle and bottle stoped on me.

"I chose a lie" i said
"Okay lie, hmm, have you ever been drunk?" he asked.
"Hahaha i need to lie now, yes i was drunk." i said

"So you have never been drunk?" said Niall.
"No never, i know i'm 18 and most teenagers that age drinking a lot but i'm not that kind of a girl!" i said to Niall.

Next round stoped on Kendall. She gave me a look like she wanted to say "Watch out what will you say!"

"I chose dress up" she said before i asked her.

"Okay put Harry's pants on" i said. Harry went in his room and he came back with one of his pants. Kendall dressed Harry's pants. We were laughing.

It was Niall's turn.
"So Niall what do you chose?" Kendall asked Niall.

"Challenge" he said little worried.
"Go and mix raw eggs and milk and then drink it." said Kendall.

He went in the kitchen and he mixed milk and raw eggs, he came back and drank it.

He ran on the toilet. We all started laughing. I went on the toilet as well. "Niall, are you okay" i asked when i came in.

"No, i need a kiss or i will die." he said jokingly and he fell on the floor like he is dying. "Okay, okay" i said and rolled my eyes. I kissed him on his left cheek.

"Happy now?" i asked him
"I need a kiss on the right cheek as well" he said.

"Are you kidding me?" i said to him and kissed him on his right cheek too!