Night trip

There was, i don't know a milion people with cameras! Paparazzi time!!

Niall took me by my elbow and pulled me back at the studio and Harry done same with Kendall.

"Holy shit" said Louis. "Out there is a sea of paparazzi" said Liam
"Are we in troubless?" Asked Kendall
"You have no idea, they will not stop till they got what they want!" Said Niall.
" I will call John to pick us" said Louis. "Who is John?" I asked. "My body guard and driver." Said Louis

We were waiting 2 hours. Big guy walked in the studio and he said "Car is waiting for you outside, follow me and stay together."

Niall took me by my hand. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head "Don't lose me and do not answer to any question, okay?" He said. He was little nervious. I nodded and said "okay"

We together walked out of the studio.  I was looking at the ground. During all these people I didn't  saw where exsacly we were walking. John was yelling "BACK OFF, BACK OFF." 

Reporters was taking pictures of us and yelling questions "Who are this girls?". "Are they even 18?" "Why they were with you in the studio? Are they recording new album with you?" Niall was still holding my hand. I was lookind down and hidding my face. Someone yelled "Why are you hidding your face!?! Look up" "What's your name?" "Who are you?" "How old are you?" Someone was asking Niall "Is that your new girlfriend? " But Niall ignored all the questions. Everyone wanted to know who are these 'girls'. I was little scared and confused. I finnaly saw black car in front of us. We sat in the car, but then we noticed that Louis is missing. "Where is Louis?" I started to ask. We were looking around but we didn't see him.

I juped out of the car. Niall asked "Where do you thing you're going?" "I'm going to find Louis" i said to him. I mixed up bettwen people and i started to scream "Louis, where are you?" People were still asking me questions, they were so annoying. I saw Louis and ran to him. He held it to his head and he was a little dezed. I helped him to sat in the car. I closed the door and Harry said "John driveee!"
"Ohh fuck Louis you are bledding!?!!" I said. "Yeah i know some motherfucker has punched me according my head" he said in anger.
"Hazz give me your bandada please!?" i said to Harry.

"Here you go" he said and gave me bandada. "I put bandada on Louis head to stop bleeding.
"Thanks" said Louis. "No problem, when we will come home i will take care for you professionally." "Louis are you sure that you don't wana go in hospital?" said Liam. "Yes i am sure, i don't want any drama because of that and i have professional doctor right beside me." when Louis said that i started laughing.

We came home. I sat Louis on the chair. " Do you have first aid?" i asked.  " Umm yes it need to be somewhere, i will find it!" said Niall and left the kitchen. "Do you need something else?" asked Harry. "Yes i need cold cloth" "Okay, you got it, i will be right back." said Harry.  "He will be okay, right?" asked Liam.  "Yes he will. Maybe he will have a headache tomorrow!" I answered him back.
"Here you go"said Harry and put cold cloth on the table. Niall came back with firs aid. "Kendall can you hold cloth on Louis neck?" "sure" she said back to me. "Why you need to hold cold cloth on neck?" asked Liam
"Blood vessels to narrow"- Niall cut me of  "And blood flow slows down, so he will stop bledding" said Niall. We all looked at him and i said " Exsacly" little confusing. He was just naughtily smiling at me and he winked me. "I need to disinfect the wound Louis." "Maybe will hurt a little okay?"
Louis nodded. I put gaza strip on his forehead. "Auuuuu, are you serious? You said it will hurt a little, but i'm feeling like someone cut my head on peaces" "sorry" i said "I'm almost over!"
I wrapped his head with bandage.

Louis looked at the mirror and said "oh my god i look so sexy with that bandage on my head." He was like a kid. We all started laughing. He came up to me and huged me so tight. We were hugged few seconds. "Thank you" he said. Then he kissed me on my left cheek. "Any time" i said all softly.