Talk with Niall

*On the plane*

We were sitting on the plane. I was sitting next to Niall!! "Niall can i tell you something?" "Yes, of course" he answered. " I'm scared, because i'm flying with the plane for the firs time!" i said. He looked at me and he said "Don't worry, it's fun, you will see!" I smiled at him.

He saw how scared i was. "Hailey look at me, don't look outside, look at me". I looked at Niall. He was smiling. Few seconds later he said " And now look through a window" "Wooow, how beautifuly view!!" I said. It was amazing i could see the clouds.

He was laughing and then he said "Well we will sitting here together 2 hour so tell me something about you." " What do you want to know about me." i said. "Everything" he aswered me back. " Ask me something!" "Okay, let me see, do you like to sing?" he asked.
"I love to sing, actully me and Kendall are duet." "We sing together and we wrote some songs, but i don't like to sing in public" "Why you don't like to sing in public?" he asked. "3 year ago i was singing in the choir and once I fainted in front of all school." "Since that i'm afraid to sing in public." When i was telling him that i was looking at the seat and when i looked at Niall he was looking at me so sad.

"You will overcome this fear and i will help you" he said. Then he huged me so tight. I said him "thank you." "So you finished school, which one?" he asked. "Medical school" i answered to him. "Ohh so i'm sitting with smart girl" he said and he was looking me in my eyes. "Oh and i can play guitar as well" i said. He looked at me so surprised and he said "Really, so you defenitely need to sing me a song, and you can write right? Do you want to write a song with me?" "Niall this is not even a question, of course i want to write with you!" i said. "Great" he said happily. I started dancing on my seat and sreaming
"I will write with Niall."

Niall started laughing at me and he said "You really know how to make people smile.
I said "thanks." And then i asked
"So what is waiting for us in London?" "Hahaha you have no idea!!" he said misteriously.

I looked at Kendall she was sitting with Harry and i saw that her head was on Harrys shoulder.

"Can i ask who is your favourite 1D member?" Niall asked me. "I'm sitting next to him right now!" i said. "I'm your fave? Nice to know!" he said smiling.

"Oh i saw your picture you draw! And i think it's amazing!" "Thank you" i said to him.

Me and Niall were talking and laughing all flight!

When we came in London i called my mom and dad. "Have a good time and be carefull okay, i love you sweetie" said mom.
Liam smiled and asked me "Was that your boyfriend?" I started laughing and i said "That was my mom, i don't have a boyfriend. "

Some fans was at the airport and i took a photo with them. It was so nice to met other fans.

We sat in a black luxury car and then we were on the way to our house. Car stoped next to the big house. We walked into the house.
I tought i'm in fairy tale, all things were so beautiful and all this seems so expensive.
Harry asked "Who is hungry?" We all said "mee"
Harry started to cook and Louis helped him. Liam and Niall showed us our rooms. My room was so big and i have huge bed!!

Harry and Louis cooked very nice dinner! And because we were tired we went in bed.

My room was next to Niall's. Before he went in his room he said to me " Hey i had great time today on the plane, good night sleep well!"
"Yeah, it was a nice talk. Good night"
I walked into my room, i closed the door and i started dancing and i jumped on the bed. I layed down and i couldn't believed what happend to me this day!

To be continued...

This is the third chapter. I know it's very short, but I promise next chapter will be longer. Hope you like it guys, vote and comment. You can send me a massege as well. Have a good day.

Next part coming soon! :D x