Bad blood

Kendall's p.o.v
Why the hell all this shit is happening to me?
Walter was holding me against the cold  wall. "Who did you call?!!?" he yelled and started choking me even more.

I couldn't tell him. If I tell him he will kill Hailey and I really don't want her to be part of this shity shit!
So I think this is it. This is my the end.I am gona die today?! I have never imagen that I am gona die like this. Police will find my body in some lake or maybe never find it.

For god sake I am so stupid. I want to punch myself in this stupid face right now!
I am not gona die like this. I am too young to die.

"Who did you call?" Walter said angrily.
"Your mom!" I answered. Good one, I know, I am so proud on myself, but I am in troubles even more now. How fucking great!
I really have to bite my tongue sometimes, but I was never good at that. I have to be more careful whit words.

Walter slaped me very hard. I tasted blood on my tongue. I am bleeding ohh great.
"I am not gona repeat!!"
"Me neither!"
He punched me in my stomach.
I think he just broke few ribs.

I am going to wreck his ugly nasty face.
Thomas walked in the room.
"Hey!! what are you doing?" he yelled at Walter and pushed him away from me.
"She called someone!!"
"Can you please leave us alone!?" he said to Walter.
Walter angrily walked out.

"Look baby! It's not what you think! I am doing this, because of Walter. He said that he will kill my family if I will not help him! I didn't have a choice!" he said

I almost believed him, but nope. I am not buying his shit.
"There is always a choice Thomas!"

"Kendall you have to believe me! I can help you, but-"
"But what?" I asked.
"Not yet, we have to wait just a little more!"
"What do you mean? What do you want from me?"
"Walter want money! Hailey and one direction will pay a lot of money to get you back."

"I was thinking, what if we escape together when all this will end?" he said and he smiled.
This is not a perfect moment to think about future.

I have no idea why I dated him? Don't ask! He was diferent, he was better person! But now he is not a person anymore. He is a monster! This is not a boy who I met in high school. The boy who was like an angel to me. Not anymore! Well, people change.
"You are probably the last person in this greedy world who I am going to escape with!"

"But why? I still love you Kendall, I always did" he was trying to convince me.
"You cheated on me, is this fucking love for you? You are showing your love on a very odd way!"

"That was a mistake, I know and I am sorry!"
Oh so sweet! NOT! What, are you going to cry on your knees now or what?
"Ohh you are sorry! But now is too late to say sorry! Can't you see?! I moved on, I forgot you!!"

"No, no you didn't! I know you didn't!" he was trying to convince himself.
"Did you forget that you wanted to shot me with a gun few hours ago!"
"That was a mistake too, we all do mistakes, don't we?" he said in his defense.

"All your fucking life is a mistake!! You cheated on me, you wanted to kill me and now you are lying to me!! Did you expect that I am just gona fall in your arms or what?" I yelled.

"Give me a second 'chonce' Kendall! I promise I will be good with you!" he begged.
He is so annoying!
"Thomas there was so many second chances and you spent them!"

"Please Kendall remember how we met, how good time we had together!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you keep trying?! We are done! D-O-N-E!!!"

"It's not over yet!!" he yelled.
"And who did you call!!??" he yelled.
And here it is, the rough Thomas!
He took a gun out.
"Tell me or I will kill you!"
"Go on! Kill me if you want so badly!" Few second ago he was begging me to take him back and now he want to kill me! Dude you really need help.