PERFECT DATE

Hello! Hope every single one of you have a good day!! And yeah Perfect is out and i love that song a loot!!! So this part is dedicated to my friend @tamaranovak again! For the info she is the most crazyest girl i have ever met!! Okay she will probably eat me if i say just another word hahaha so guys enjoy your reading and tell me if something is wrong and text me what you want to happen! Love yaa!

Kendall's P.o.v

I got up of the bed very earlyer than usually. I was really nervious, because that was my firs date since i left my ex!

It was about 9 o'clock and i went in the kitchen. I find Liam sitting at the table.

"Morning"
"Morning Liam" i said back.

"Did you sleep well" said Harry comming in the kitchen in his boxars!!

I put my hand on my eyes "Harry please put your pants on, you are giving me weird feeling!!"

He was laughing when i said that and i couldn't look away from him.
His tatoos, you gotta be kidding me! I don't like tatoos, but i kinda like it on him!!!
And i am not gonna talk about his hair, his hair are just Perfect!!
He is gorgeus! I was staring at him like a girl who did never saw a guy in boxars before.

He threw me out of my daydreaming when he asked "Um so when we leave?"

"Leave where?" i asked him.
"Umm if you forgot we have a date, today!?!"

Yes omg how could i said that i am an idiot, okay Kendall chill, be normal!! "No, i didn't forgot, what about around 1, is it okay for you?"

"Yeah great, oh i will put my pants on now, i don't want you to feel nervious!" he said naughtily.

"Heeey who said that you are making me nervious?" i said smiling.

He was about to leave the kitchen, he just turn around and smiled at me the most beautiful way possible!

"Ohhh he isss..."

Liam cut me of "beautiful?" he added smiling.

Omg i was thinking out loud! S*it!! I totally forgot that Liam is sitting right behind me!! I really need to stop talking shit!!

Liam was just smiling at me.

I took a mug with coffee from the table and started drinking.

Harry came back in the kitchen he was wearing black skini jeans and he was without shirt.

"Liam did you saw my white shirt, i can't find it?!"

When i saw him without shirt all coffee in my throat bumped and i started coughing.

He came up to me "Kendall are you okay?"

"Yeah.....yeahh.....i....am....great" i mumbled.

"Okay aright then" he said and smiled at me.
His white beautiful teeth. I want to count his teeth.

Wait a minute!! Am i serious?!? What the hell i am thinking? "Okay I need a glass of water."

I stood up, but he pushed me back in my chair. "I will bring it to you!"

"Thanks Harry" i said and took a glass.

"Any time love" he responded.
Omg did he just called me love!?!! Okay, okay Kendall what is wrong with you today, CHILL!

He sat on a chair next to me.
He put his right arm on the table and i was looking at his rings.

"So where are we going today Harry?"