Plan B

Hailey's p.o.v

I was walking toward the factory. Various thoughts were crossing my mind.
I saw a guy standing in front. "You must be Hailey?"
"Yes!"
"Is anyone with you?"
"No! I came alone!"
He nodded "Follow me!"

Harry's p.o.v
So I am here sitting on the couch with Niall. Lossing my mind. I don't know what to do! Love of my life is kidnapped and I can't help her! She must be so scared right now.

It's so funny how fast can people fall in love and how fast they can lose a person! Kendall where have you been all my life?
I finally found my princess and lost her.

Louis' p.o.v
I was still hiding in the car and texting to Niall "She left 15min ago!"

Someone knocked on the window. I looked up. Fuck!

"Get out of the car!!" a man yelled. I slowly opened the door.
He had a gun in his hand "Put your hands up!"
I put my hands up.
He pushed me against the car and pressed the gun on my head. "Okay man, slow down a little!"
"Why are you here?" he asked.
He was taller then me for about 5 inches.
"I don't know!" I responded.
That was the most stupid answer I have ever heard. Cmon Louis you can do better!
"Don't piss me off!" he yelled.
"Oh I don't want to!"
"Why are you here?" he asked again.
"I am here because of your boss, Walter, he called me!"
He wasn't sure if I am lying or not. "What's your name?"
"Ohh do you fucking know who I am! Do you?" I yelled.
"No!" he asked confusing.
"Ohh I see, Walter didn't tell you!" I said.
"Didn't tell me what?" he asked and he moved away his gun.
"I am his brother!!" I lied.

"I didn't know he has a brother! I am sorry. My name is Bruce by the way" he said.
He started to walk against the factory. He turned around when he realized that I am not following him "Are you going? Walter is waiting for you!"
Oh I am dead if Walter see me.
"Cmon man what are you waiting for?"
"Damn!" I said and followed him.
We reached the factory.
It was cold in there and very dirty. What's that smell? Did someone died here? It's smells like rats! I was about to throw up.
He stoped walking "You will find him in the room on the left"
I can't just walk in the room and say 'Oh hey Walter how ya doing!' I need a plan.

"Hey Bruce, I really need a toilet."
"Yeah sure, It's on your right!"
"Thanks mate, I will be right back. Oh and don't tell Walter that I am here, I want to surprise him!"
He nodded and left.
I didn't acully go on the toilet I started looking for Kendall and Hailey.

Walter's p.o.v
Bruce walked into the room.
"Hey Walter, guess what?"
"What?" I said.
"Your brother is here, but don't tell him that I told you, he wanted to surprise you!" he responded.
"Bruice I am not in a good mood for jokes right now!"
"But your brother is here!"
Ahh he is so annoying with his stupid jokes. He thinks his jokes are acully funny, but he sucks.
"I don't have a fucking brother Bruce!" I said angrily. "That's funny, because a guy outside said that he is your brother"
Wait a minute!?! Hailey didn't come alone. She lied! "It's time for a plan B." I said "We have a plan B?" said Bruce. I looked at him "Why are you so stupid?"

Kendall's p.o.v
I was alone in the room.I gave up, I will be here forever! I didn't eat anything since I am here. "I am here, starving! This is not a big deal nah! Just leave me here! Fuck you all!" I yelled even in fact nobody heard me. I hate all of them so much!!

"Kendall?" said a mistery voice behind the door. "Who is this?"
Louis slowly walked into the room. "Louis? Oh my god what are you doing here?"
He ran up to me and he took a knife out of his pocket and started cutting the ropes. I huged him "Have you seen Hailey?"
"No, is she here too?" I responded.
"Yes she is here,but I can't find her!"
I huged him "I am so happy to see you!"
"Cmon let's go out of here, we have to find Hailey!"