Reborn love

We met at my house. Louis walked in and he said "Can someone explain what's going on?"
Me and Kendall told him everything we know about Simon and his company.
"Are you serious? Why the hell you didn't tell me this before Hailey?!"
"They threatened me! I couldn't Louis I am sorry, but they said that someone will get hurt!"
He sighed "Wait you left Niall because of that? Didn't you!?"
"Yeah!"
Kendall gave me a serious look "What?! You broke up with Niall?" She screamed.
"Yeah and we are not in good terms believe me!" I said sadly.
"Oh my god! I am in shock right now!" She sat on the couch.
"You missed a lot Kendall!" said Louis.
"Really? I didn't notice! So is there anything else you didn't tell me?"
Louis and I looked at each other. We didn't tell her about Niall's wedding, because we knew she will do anything to stop it.
"Hailey you have my USB key?"
"Yeah of course! It's in my computer in the living room."
Louis went in the living room "It is not here!
"I left it on the table yesterday Louis!"
"It's not here Hailey!"
I stood up and went in the living room.
My computer was not on the table, but I left it there yesterday! I am freaking out right now!
"Are you sure you left it here?" Kendall asked.
"If I am wrong I will cut my head off!"
We started looking my computer and of course we didn't find it!
"Was someone in your house?" Louis asked.
"Nope! But wait! Oh my god can someone please bite me!?"
They both looked at me.
"What have you done this time Hailey?" Louis asked.
"Ask me what I haven't done! Well I hid my spare key under the doormat just in case I lost my key!"
They both gave me a serious look "Really Hailey? A doormat? Everybody hide their spare keys under the doormats you idiot!" Louis screamed.
"I didn't know-" he cut me off.
"Whoever took your computer knew about you spare key!"
We sat on my brown couch. "And what now? said Kendall.
"We will wait?" He responded
"Wait for what?" I asked
" Something to happen! Meanwhile we have to protect Kendall!"
"And how are you gonna do that?" She asked and lifted her eyebrows.
He naughtily smiled "We will change your look!"
"Please tell me that I am not gonna end up like Fat Amy from Pitch perfect!" She screamed.
We started laughing "No you will not!" I responded.
"So what are you going to do with me?"
Louis naughtily smiled "Well Louis your smile tells me everything!" She sighed.
"We will dye and cut your hair!"
"Oh no no no! No way Louis! I love my hair!Not my hair!" she screamed.
"Oh cmon! Trust me a little!" he responded.

After 10 minutes we convinced her and she let us dye and cut her hair.
She was sitting on the chair. Louis took scissors in his hand. "I really hope you know what you're doing!?" she said
"Oh please trust me before One direction I was working as hairdresser." he responded
I started laughing so hard "A hairdresser! You were a hairdresser?"
He gave me a serious look "Do you have a problem with that?"
"No! Not at all!" I said smiling.
He started cutting her hair "I can't look how you cutting my hair!" She said and closed her eyes.
"Are you hungry? I am going to cook something!" I said and left the living room.

After an hour I washed the dishes and bring some pasta in the living room for Louis and Kendall.
My jaw dropped when I saw her.
"So what do you think?" she asked.
I came up to her and touched her blonde hair. "Where did your brown hair go?"
She smiled. "You look amazing Kendall! Well done Lou!"
"Thanks Hailey!" he said proudly.

 "You look amazing Kendall! Well done Lou!""Thanks Hailey!" he said proudly