Happy/Bad day

Hello guys!! It was my birthday on Monday and this is why I updated! I really hope that you are having the most beautiful day!! If you have a bad day, forget about bad thing, there is a milion resons to be happy!!!
Do you wana know what makes me smile? Well, Niall's laugh hahah that boy have really stupid laugh tbh, BUT i like that!! Just go watch Niall's laugh on youtube!! okay uhmm i really don't know what to write here soo i think i will just shut up. Enjoy your reading!!! xx

Hailey's p.o.v

I opened my eyes, because me idiot just remembered that today is my 19 birthday.
Great, i forgot on my own birthday! Since i am here i am confused and totaly lost.

My phone rang!

*Phone talk*

"Hello mumy!"

"Hi sweetie, how are you?

"I am great, thanks for asking!"

"I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you!!"

"Thanks mom, i love you too!"

"I have to go now, i will call you later okay!?"

"Okay, see ya, byee!!"

Well, my mom didn't forget on my birthday.

Next to me on my shelf was a peace of paper. On it was written

Hailey if you are reading this now you are probably awake, please come in the kitchen!

P.S This rose is for you! Niall x

On the shelf was a rose.
I smiled, he is so sweet!!

I went in the kitchen.

I heard the sound of the guitar.
Niall was sitting on the chair, playing guitar and singing.

He didn't noticed that he is not alone anymore. I was watching him few minutes.

"Beautiful song!" i said.

He immediately turned attention at me.

He put guitar on the table and he shyly said "Well, thanks, but it is not finished yet!"
I noticed his cheecks became red!

"You got my note and rose" he said smiling.

"Yeah, thanks for the flower!"
"Where are others!?"

"Louis and Liam went in the shop, after that they are going in the studio, Harry and Kendall are in studio already. I was waiting for you to wake up and after your breakfast we are leaving in the studio as well!" he said while he was making me breakfast.

"Okay then, Niall do you know which day is today?" i asked hoping he know that today is my birthday.

"Yeah, it's Friday!" he said laughing.

How could i taught that he know when my birthday is, if i didn't tell him!! Great job Hailey. Should i told him?
I am not gona tell him.

"It was delicious breakfast, thanks Niall" i said.

I put my shoes on.

Niall started laughing.

"What?" i said.

"Nothing, nothing I was just admiring your pyjamas!" he said.

"Ohh god, Niall why didn't you tell me!! Ughh!!" I said and threw my shoes at him.

"Awww that hurts!" he sreamed when I threw shoe at his **** . And he fell on his knees.

"Ohh my god I am so so sorry Niall, hahaha sorry, shoe was not intended to go there!! Hahha sorry because Iam laughing!" i said and I was laughing so hard.