Music awards

Here is new part of the story and this part is dedicated to my friend @tamaranovak.
I want to thank you for every thing you have ever done for me. "All my life you stood by me with your nobody can drag me down" THANK YOU!! Without you this story haven't been written. x

"Hailey be ready for drama now" he said.
We walked in the house.

"Where have you been?" they attacked us with questions.

"Okay chill, we couldn't sleep so we went out" said Niall.

"We will talk about that when we get some sleep." said Liam smartly.

"It's 4:06AM it will be good if we go to sleep now." said Kendall and she looked at me and smiled.

We went in bed. Niall winked me before he walked in his room.

I was about to turn off the light when someone knocked.

It was Kendall. She sneaked in my room. "GIRL START TALKING!!!" she said ecstatic.

I started laughing "okay okay, come here." She sat on the bed. And she started a fight with a pillow.

"I want to know every single thing" she said.

"So we went out Niall said that he will show me something..." i said.

"...Anddd....???" she continue.
"He showed me old studio and then we went on the roof." It was a beautiful view."

"Then whaat???" she asked.

"We were talking about things and then he looked at me with those blue eyes." " I told him that his eyes drive me crazy so he was doing that eyes thing again and again and i said to him that i'm gona leave him here alone." i said.

"I was about to leave, but he pulled me back to him and we were so close to each other."

"How romantic!" she said all softly.

"But then Niall's phone rang, it was Harry and we went home." i finished the story.

"Harry, i'm gona eat him for breakfast tomorrow." said Kendall and i started laughing.

"I think Niall likes you" said Kendall. " hahaha what, we are just friends!" i said to her and gave her a serious look.

"Yeah, right and i believe you" she said.
"Kendall we are friends and he knows me just 3 days!" i reminded her.

"Okay" she said, but she didn't believe me.
"I'm gona leave you now love girl" she said in joke. "Good night" "Good night, sleep tight" i said back to her. She left my room.

I woke up. I went in the kitchen and there was Kendall with Harry. "Where are others?" i asked. "They are still sleeping" said Harry.
"Not anymore" i naughtily said to him. "What are you thinking?" asked Kendall with evil voice.

"Cmon you will see" i said to them.
I took tootpaste. I slowly opened Louis door. Harry and Kendall followed me. I greased tootpaste on his face. Louis opened his eyes and said " What are you doing?" with week voice. "Nothing, i just wanted to brush your teeth." i said and we ran out of his room.

We were laughing so hard, our eyes were in tears, we couldn't stop laughing.

Louis came in the kitchen and said " Are you guys serious? What is in my face, is that a toothpaste?" he asked surprising. "Hahahah yuup" said Harry and he was still laughing. "You are not normal" said Louis and we noticed smile in his face.

"And now it's Liam's turn." said Harry. He took marker pen and he said "He sleeps like in a coma. He started drawing on his face. It's better to not know what he drew. Liam was still sleeping so we left him.