Chapter 12

Above is a gif of what Liz and Ariana look like

~~

Liam carried Camila into the apartment bridal style. The apartment looked messy, like two reckless teenagers lived in it. Clothes and books were thrown everywhere while there were bras hanging off the ceiling fan.

"Bring her up here," Liz demanded, opening a door that led to a staircase. Liam followed Liz to an attic filled with cauldrons and spellbooks, similar to the basement at Camila's house.

"Lay her here," Liz cleared off a table and gestured for Camila to lie down. Liam set her down and Liz immediately yanked off Camila's shoe.

"Ow!" she winced. A part of her foot was bent at a funny angle.

"Once again I am so sorry," Ariana gushed. "I did not mean to crush your foot,"

"Okay, here we go," Liz said, tying her hair up in a ponytail. She shut her eyes and held both of her hands over Camila's body.

"Crushed by an idiot's act with a door, make this wolf's foot hurt no more," Liz chanted. Camila's foot instantly went back to normal. Liam and Camila started at her.

"That's not one of the ancient incantations," Liam gawked.

"I discovered that you don't need to use the ancient spells, as long as you know what you want to do and the thing rhymes, it's a spell," Liz said, inspecting Camila's foot to see if it was alright.

"How did you find that out?" Camila asked.

"I've been experimenting. Loads of warlocks think I tapped into dark magic but honestly I stumbled upon this by accident. I was trying to get the words in my mind to be written on paper, then I said words that rhymed, the pen moved itself and I had my song for class," Liz confessed. "Now they all think I'm either a child prodigy or an evil sorceress,"

"They also talk about her cause she found the secret of immortality," Ariana said, standing at the end of the table Camila was lying on.

"Really?" Liam asked.

"Again, totally on accident. I was looking for a spell that would butter my toast without me moving and then all this information about immortality spells came rushing into my brain," Liz rolled her eyes. "It's so annoying,"

"I was told you were clairvoyant," Camila said, holding herself up with her elbows. "I didn't hear anything about the immortality or spell thing,"

"I'm not clairvoyant. I mean I kinda am, but to an extent,"

"Care to explain?" Liam said, crossing his arms.

"Okay. It goes like this," Liz took a deep breath. "Basically, I know everything about a person when I touch them. I know every memory, every thought, everything,"

Camila's eyes widened. "So when you touched me-"

"Your name is Karla but you hate it when people call you that. You are the Alpha of a small pack, the youngest is a girl named Beatrice and the oldest is a boy named Michael. Your witch is named Ally and you live with a foster father named Zayn. Your Beta is named Dinah Jane Milika Ilisaane Hansen. Your mate is a girl named Lauren Jauregui and you think her eyes are the prettiest things you have ever seen. You want to ask Lauren out but are scared of rejection. You love bananas and your dream house is made of glass on a secluded beach so you can walk around naked. Am I correct?" Liz asked. Camila's mouth was wide open.

"You know all of that just by one touch?" she said in shock.

"I know everything about you, creampuff," Liz said. She turned to Liam.