Epilogue

It's ending😭

Warning: explicit content... y'all deserve it (:

SIX YEARS LATER

"I can't believe we're graduating, it seems like yesterday we moved into our freshman dorms!" Tori squealed, adjusting her black graduation robes. "This school is going to miss us in it's hollow halls,"

Lauren smiled. "I'm glad I had a familiar face to live with freshman year. Thanks for agreeing to room with me back then,"

"No problem! Us cheerleaders have to stay together, right?" Tori smiled, helping Lauren with her cap. "Is Camila coming today?"

"Yep, her, Normani, Ally and Luke should be here soon, and Dinah, Michael, and Bea are already here from UNC. I'm not sure when Jacob and Shawn will get here, though," Lauren smiled at the thought of seeing her girlfriend after five months. Sure, they talked through the telepathic link everyday and FaceTimed often, but she craved physical intimacy. She missed her.

"Have you seen Dinah yet?"

"Not yet, but she's been bombarding me with texts," Lauren chuckled. "Since Normani's not here to contain her Dinah's been harassing me non-stop,"

Dinah's recovery from the attack had been miraculous. It took three weeks, hundreds of potions, and many begs and pleas from everyone to help her. As a memory, Dinah had three claw marks running from the base of her neck to her rib cage. It took her months to be able to move properly again, even with her advanced healing. But eventually everything went back to an almost-normal.

Tori laughed. "I missed her. We need to have a huge party when we get back to Wolf's Point,"

"Already on it. Zendaya's been texting me about it for months. She can't wait to see everyone again,"

"Well, that makes two of us," Tori smiled. "Alright, we're ready,"

She linked arms with Lauren and opened the door, walking out. "We're going to be the best graduating class Vanderbilt has ever seen!"

~~

Scanning the crowd, Lauren searched for Camila.

You look really good she heard Camila tell her.

Where are you? Lauren asked. I can't find you

I'm here, just follow my voice

Your voice is in my head, Camz.

Lauren heard Camila giggle.

Alright, I'm all the way to the left, up about ten rows, near the center of that row.

Lauren looked again, trying to find the spot Camila was talking about. Who cared about what the president of the college had to say? She wanted to see her girlfriend.

Finally, she found her. She was wedged between Bea and Dinah, a smirk on her face.

Found me, she said, causing Lauren to smile. Congratulations, baby girl

Thanks, Lauren blushed One more years and you'll be here

Fuck Emerson for giving me a five year course, Camila chuckled. At least Ally's nursing program at Boston College is five years. But enough to about me, this day is about you

I love you, Lauren smiled, hiding her mouth with her hand so people don't think she's weird.

I love you, too