Chapter 15

Warning: sexual content

~~

Lauren's bright eyes stared into dark ones that hovered above hers. They were primal and clouded with lust and Lauren had never felt so turned on. Maybe it was because it was Camila or because the girl above her looked like she was ready to claim her as her own, but she'd never felt more ready in her life.

Her gaze flickered down to Camila's swollen lips. They were pink and full and so god damn kissable that Lauren just wanted to move her head up and slam their mouths together. So that's what she did.

Kissing Camila felt incredible. Her slender fingers weaved into Lauren's dark tresses and she slowly grinded down on the older girl's hips as she straddled her. A small moan fell out of Lauren's mouth as she was overcome with the pleasure of Camila kissing her and the pressure being applied to her aching core.

Suddenly, the brunette moved her lips away from Lauren's and began kissing a hot and sloppy trail down her jaw. Lauren moaned as she felt Camila sink her teeth into the tender flesh of her neck and her hand went to bury itself in Camila's long hair. A spike of pleasure shot through her as the werewolf began to suck on the hollow of her throat and she knew she'd have a mark to cover up later.

"You're mine," Camila muttered against her skin. The possessive and gravely tone in her voice made Lauren moan softly and she nodded her head in agreement to Camila's words.

"All yours," Lauren replied breathlessly. She knew Camila could be possessive and territorial, she's an alpha after all, and usually it was scary, but right now it was just so fucking hot.

Camila moved her mouth away from Lauren's throat, causing her to whine. She then moved down to Lauren's bare chest and began leaving kisses and bites all along her collarbones and the pale skin just above her breasts. A sharp gasp escaped the green eyed girl as she felt Camila's warm mouth envelope one of nipples. Her hips bucked up against Camila's and the younger girl groaned softly around Lauren.

The girl lapped and sucked on Lauren's breast and teased her other nipple with her fingers. She pinched and squeezed until Lauren was a writhing mess beneath her. The pleasure thrumming through Lauren's body was making her head spin and her clit ached to be touched. "Camila," she gasped out after a particularly harsh nip at her sensitive breasts.

"Hmm?" Camila hummed around her tender flesh. The sensation caused Lauren to moan again and she heard Camila snicker proudly.

"Lower, please." Her voice was desperate and airy and she'd usually be embarrassed of how needy she sounded but she was so horny she didn't give a shit. Her hands pushed Camila's head lower down her body and she moaned lowly when she felt Camila's tongue swirl through the dips and contours of her abdominal muscles.

Soon, Camila was kneeling off the bed and in between Lauren's pale legs. Camila's fingers massaged the sensitive skin of her inner thighs and she looked up at Lauren through hooded eyes. Her gaze was predatory and it made a gush of wetness pour out of Lauren's throbbing center and onto the sheets of the bed. "What do you want Lauren?" Camila asked huskily, her voice sending shockwaves through the other girl's body.

"I need you baby," Lauren breathed out. She was aching for Camila to quell the throbbing in between her legs. "I need your tongue..."

Camila smirked and blew a bit of air against Lauren's entrance, making the girl's hips buck off the bed. "Be more specific babe, I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want." She nipped playfully at the inside of Lauren's thigh and the raven haired girl whimpered softly.

"I want you to fuck me with your tongue," Lauren gasped out. "I want you to play with my clit and make me cum." She was basically writhing under the other girl and she was getting absolutely desperate now.