➳ Hello ✑

Living With Mr. CEO. Copyright © 2015-2019 by lovergirlcrissy

All rights reserved by owner and creator of this work, Cristal James (lovergirlcrissy) . No part of this book or any portion thereof may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a review and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This book is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, places, and events are either products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Images, quotes, music and videos used in the cover and posted in this story are sole property of their respective owners.

Please don't steal my work. I put a lot of my time into writing these stories because it I really like doing it and I don't appreciate plagiarism.

Keep in mind, the characters don't necessarily look identical to the cast. The cast is just there for those of you that have a hard time picturing what their faces look like.

If you are having trouble reading the full book, here's what to do. Make sure that you are following me (If you're already following me, unfollow then follow back). Remove the book from your library then add it back. Make sure to refresh your library after doing this. If all else fails, try logging out and logging back in.

All that craziness aside, feel free to comment, vote and send me messages. I promise I don't bite. Happy reading :)