*Chapter 2*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

My body began to become stronger as I slept, I could feel it. Before I passed out, my neck hurt, and my arms and legs were sore and weak. Now that I've gotten some sleep, I feel like I could just jump out of bed, and run a mile.

But maybe if I wasn't to lazy haha. I tried to open my eyes slowly, so that I would be prepared for the morning light coming in through my blinds. But when I opened my eyes, it was completely dark. I could see the outlines, of my bed, my drawer, and my flat screen T.V.

Wait what?! I don't have a Flat screen T.V, or even a T.V in my room?! "Where am I?" I called out. I began to panic, looking for a light. I fumbled with a lamp on a night stand, next to the bed. Finally it turned on, and lite the room.

I turned around to be met by glowing green eyes. "Ahh!!" I screamed. "Did I scare you?" Harry said, while chuckling. Now everything was coming back to me. He kidnapped me!!

I put my hands on Harry's chest, and shoved him as hard as I could! "How could you?!" I yelled. Harry grabbed my wrist tightly, and pushed me down on the bed. "Don't you ever touch me like that again!" he growled in my face.

"You kidnapped me?!" "Don't you think this is how a normal person would be acting!" I said trying to loosen his grip on my wrist. "I saved your life, you should be thanking me" Harry said. What?

"How did you save me?!" I asked, completely shocked. "I didn't kill you..." he mumbled. "You didn't kill me?!" now I was fully mad! "When I bit you, I barely even took any blood. Just enough for you to pass out, and your still alive aren't you?" "I could of killed you right then and there, drank all of your blood tell you were dry, then leave you there to rot away!" "But no, I made sure to control myself, and take you back to my warm, comfortable flat!"

I reached up and touched my neck. The only thing that kept running through my head was...

Harry bit me, and drank my blood??

-------------

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡