*Chapter 17*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I brought my hands up to my stomach, where the knife was sticking out. I grabbed the handle and ripped it out. It hurt like hell, and when I looked at it, all I saw was blood. My blood.

I put my hands on the wound, and felt the wet warm substance flow out of me, seeping through my fingers. The room began spinning, Harry Lou were a blur in front of me. I became light headed, and before I knew it, my knees were giving out, and my body was falling to the ground.

My eyes filled with darkness, and I don't remember anything after that. Except Harry catching me.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I'm so confused, all I want to do is pull out my hair. First off Brooke tells me that Lou hurt her, then Zayn did. After Zayn comes in the room and attacks her. Plus Lou kissed her! Now I'm here starring at Brooke, the girl I love, bleed to death. I don't know what to do?

"Ha-ha-rry?" Lou says stumbling with his words. I can tell that he's turning, his eyes are becoming dark, and his fangs are peeking out. "Lou don't" I warn. "But Harry I can't control it, she looks so delicious" he says licking his lips.

I'm watching all of Lou's moves. When I see him begin to pull his arms back and take a step, I use my telekinesis to hold him back. I may be two hundred years younger than Louis, but my power makes me at advantage.

"Let me go! I know you want a taste of her to" Lou says starring me down. "No, never!" I don't know how come, but I guess It's because I've grown use to her smell, that I actually don't want to. I promised Brooke that I would never hurt her. I'm her protector.

"Lou just calm down, we haven't hunted in a while, I'll let you go, but you have to promise that you won't go near Brooke?!" "Okay" is all it takes and I bring him outside of the bedroom, so that he can run out the door and go hunting. Normally we go in pairs, but this is an exception.

I pick up my princesses fragile body, and bring her to the bathroom. I set her gently on the carpeted floor. While I'm grabbing some cloth, and alcohol, I think about where's Zayn? I guess I'll have to find out when I clean up Brooke and look for him.

I bend down on my knees and look at Brooke. The poor girl. I begin to pat the cloth with alcohol. I place the bottle next to me, and clean off the blood around the wound. Moving closer to the actual cut. It's not super deep, but It's enough to make her faint from blood loose.

When I clean it all out, I put pressure on it for about five minutes. I watch as her eyes flutter, probably from her dreaming. Brooke's breathing is steady to, up... down... up... down... and she just keeps doing that.

Watching her I feel this warmth and sadness wash over me. My eyes become moist (I don't like that word O_o) and I'm trying to hold the tears in. I know it was wrong of me to take her home (see what I did there ;) but I couldn't resist her.

There was something that was intriguing and irresistible about her. The way how her brown curls fell down her back, and would bounce when she walked. The glimmer and something else I couldn't place, in her mint blue eyes. When you get Brooke to laugh, and she shows off her smile, It's just amazing.

I wish that somehow we didn't meet like this. I didn't want to kidnap her, I just had no other choice. Either keep her, or let the world know my secret. Now I'm wondering if I made the right choice?

I wonder if me taking her, because I fancied her, but now I would consider it love, was worth the price? I'm a kidnapper, monster, and probably worse things to Brooke. She may not even love me?

Well Brooke wasn't going any where for a long time, so I think the only way to make her like me. Is to try and show her who I really am, and not change very often.

When I finished putting pressure on Brooke's cut, I took a large band aid and placed it gently on her skin. I picked Brooke up, and walked down the hallway to our bedroom. I set her underneath the covers and laid next to her. I was going to stay here until she woke up.

-------------

I may update on Saturday again. Well will you guys please help me get to 1,000 reads please?! Enjoy ^.^

-Jennie ♡