*Chapter 3*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Was Harry a... Vampire?? No, no of course not, vampires aren't real... Right?? He noticed the puzzled face I had, and clarified for me, "Yes Brooklyn I am a vampire" Harry said confidently. "B-but vampires don't exist?" "They do exist, maybe if you believed in them, you would notice just how many are around you"

No Harry's just messing with my mind! Vampires do Not exist! "If you are a vampire, then prove it?!" I challenged "Okay" was all he said, before smiling? Harry's teeth looked normal? What was he trying to sho- "OH MY GOD!!" "Y-you just grew fa-fangs?!" Harry just let out a small laugh before saying "See I told you so."

Suddenly I became horrified, not only because I was kidnapped, but by a Fudging Vampire!! "P-please don't hurt me?" I pleaded, while cowering underneath him. Harry took his hands off of my wrist, and where there was a red mark from his hand print, he kissed it gently. "I would never hurt you Brooklyn, I'm your protector."

Harry put his left hand on the bed to support his weight, and brought his right hand up to my cheek. Harry caressed it slightly, then before he got up, he brought his lips to my skin and left a peck. It was cold and tingled on my skin.

Harry got up immediately, and left the bedroom. "Don't think about escaping, I'll call you when breakfast is ready" Harry said, but I swear it sounded like he was in my head?

Weird?

Honestly did Harry really think that I wasn't going to think about escaping? I had to think of a plan. I walked up to the window, and peeked out. We were one story up, but I'm pretty sure that I could make a blanket rope and climb down. I wanted to make sure that I could gain his trust, so I made up a clever plan, to make no effort to escape the first couple of days. Make sure that I did everything Harry said, then when the time was right, I would sneak out of this window and get help.

I think that once he felt comfortable with leaving me in his room alone, it would be the perfect time to run away.

That sounds like a pretty good plan.

-------------

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡