*Chapter 15*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Harry had his right arm around Lou's neck choking him. He looked so purple, I ran into the bloody and destroyed room. "HARRY STOP!! YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!!" I screamed in his face.

"Why the fuck should I, when he beat you?!" "Because, because he's your best mate..." I don't know what to do?? Tell Harry the truth? Well how am I supposed to do that when I can't say it? Zayn won't let me. Maybe I can make someone else say it for me?

I don't know how mind reading works, but I've got to try.

Brooklyn: Lou...

I need you...

I need you to read my mind...?

Lou: Brooklyn why would you lie to Harry about me hurting you?

If it's about the kiss-

Brooklyn: It's not about the kiss, it's about Zayn.

Lou: Zayn??

Brooklyn: Yeah, him... he made me say all that stuff back there. I forgot he had the power to make people say what ever he wants. When I looked at him, he had that same evil grin on his face when I met him. It just clicked.

Lou: I can't believe Zayn would ever hurt you?! It's really shocking!

Brooklyn: Well he did, and we need to tell Harry.

Lou: I'm on it!

*Still Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Harry please, just let him go?" I pleaded, looking him in the eyes. I reached out to touch his arm that was free, and rubbed it soothingly to calm him down. Harry released Lou's neck, but threw him on the bed next to them.

He was grabbing at his curls, pulling them in frustration. "Harry stop" I commanded while going up to him and putting my hands on his cheeks. I always thought that vampires were always going to be cold, but for some reason Harry was warm. More like room temperature.

"It's all going to be okay, just let us explain, please?" I asked. "Okay..." he obeyed.

Lou glanced at me, not sure how to start this off. But instead of speaking where Zayn could here, they just talked I guess through there minds? After Lou explained it, Harry grew an angry face that I'be never seen before.

It was even more scarier than when he was mad at Lou. It was like some demon was possessing him. His eyebrows were so scrunched up they almost covered his pitch black eyes. I didn't want Harry to kill Zayn either, no matter what he did to me. I just wanted to go home, and honestly never remember anything that happened.

I will admit it could of been worse here, but I still really want to be were I belong. With my little brother Will, and overly protective Mum and Dad. I couldn't live without them.

~flash back~

It was November, the 13th to be exact. Will and I were sitting outside on our front porch swing. It was cloudy, like how it's supposed to be in Fall. Will really wanted to play football (soccer) with me. So I said yes after the millionth time of his pleading.

I was facing towards the street, and when I accidentally kicked the ball to far for him. It went in the street when a car was coming. Will didn't pay attention and walked right into the street to get the ball. I ran after him, and when the car was nearing, and about to hit him.

I jumped out pushing Will out of the way. Ever since I had experienced that feeling, I've always wanted to protect him. I've tried imaging life without him, and it just wouldn't be right or the same.

~End of flash back~

I became very quite and sad after remembering that memory. Why did Harry have to kidnap me, and bite me? Now he's my protector, and he thinks that he must always watch me? Kill everything that gets in my way like; Lou and Zayn.

Well I know what I have to do. Harry won't let me go because he's afraid I'll tell all there secrets and his job is supposed to be my protector. Harry wouldn't be doing a very good job if he let me escape. That meant I had only one other option;

to run away...

-------------

Elo Loves, well I was really bored, and decided to finish writing this chapter and post it early. I don't really like the idea of posting when I get a certain amount of reads or votes, because it can work both ways. Really slow, and really fast. So instead I was thinking of just posting at least twice or three times a week. I'm over my writers block, and I have lots of good ideas, so I think it'll be easier to post chapters twice a week. So I'll probably post a chapter on Tuesday's, Thursdays, and if I'm free Saturdays. Well I hope you all enjoy this chapter ^.^

-Jennie ♡