*Chapter 13*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"What?!" I asked. "Your throwing up blood!!" Harry screamed at me. I looked down at the toilet and noticed the red substance. How is that possible? Maybe my insides really were broken? It wasn't just a feeling?

Lou took my towel they gave me, and covered my body up. Harry stuck his arms underneath my armpits and the crook's of my knee's. Carrying me bridal style to our bed. "Liam go grab a bucket just in case she starts throwing up again?!"

"Now I can understand why your throwing up, because of the greasy food." "But why are you throwing up blood?" Harry asked. "I don't know?" "Maybe the acid is burning her throat?" Lou suggested. "No then Brooke wouldn't be able to talk." "The only thing that I can think of is if someone healed her." Harry stated. "Who has the power to heal?" Lou asked.

"Liam, Niall, and Zayn get in here?!" Harry yelled out. In an instance Liam and Niall were in the door way, but Zayn took his time climbing the stairs. Once he reached the door frame, Harry began to speak.

"Brooke here is throwing up blood, and the only logical reason why would be if she was healed. So have any of you been hiding secrets that you would like to tell us?" he said.

"Actually I know who healed me Harry, it was Lou." "What?!" they all said shocked. "Yeah, when we got to McDonald's he locked us in the bathroom, and he hurt me." "Then I guess he must of healed me?" I said. "LOU YOU HURT BROOKE!!" Harry screamed and growled in his face.

"No, no I didn't she's lying!" "Well who should I believe, you, or the girl who has all the proof I need in the bathroom!!" he yelled, while clenching his fist together. I've never seen Harry so mad before, his eyes turned a dark red, almost black. Harry's fangs were beginning to show, and his face was like a tomato.

Harry grabbed Lou by the neck, and threw him out the door. I could here banging in the hallway, and a door slam. Oh my God, what did I do. He's going to kill him!

-------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm going to post another one soon. I also think I'm going to start posting when the reads get to a certain number to. So after Chapter 14, I'm going to post the other one when I get at least 500 reads? Who ever votes for my story to I'll start following. Well please leave comments on just how I'm doing, and if you lovelies have any wonderful ideas. I love all you guys ♡

-Jennie ♡