*Chapter 8*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I woke up with a jerk, and my head, back, and legs were sweating. Did I have a bad dream? I couldn't really remember anything? Except what Zayn... did to me. What time was it anyways? 10:02 pm, good the boys should be getting back soon.

Almost as if on cue, I heard the front door open and close with a slam. I got out of bed and ran down the stairs, to my hero's! About mid way down the stairs I realized that my ribs and hand didn't hurt?? What was going on?? I ran all the way down the stairs and jumped into Harry's arms. "Woah, excited there much!" "Hi to you to" I said with a big grin on my face.

"Wait how come you guys aren't drunk?" I asked curious? They all laughed at my blunt question. "Aww one of the fabulous things about being a vampire, you can never get drunk." said Louis. "It sucks for when you have girl problems, but other wise, it comes in handy, like you can literally never have enough alcohol." said Harry.

"Well lads, I think I'm going to take Brooklyn here, up to bed." Harry said, putting his hand on the small of my back, leading me up the stairs. "Okay, goodnight guys" they yelled to us.

When we got in his room, he closed the door, and began undressing. "Harry?!" I yelled, shielding my eyes. "What?" he asked innocently. "All clear Brooklyn" "Thank you" I said, while putting my hands down. "Here you can borrow some of my clothes" Harry said, throwing a pair of navy blue boxers and over sized whit t-shirt (for me) at me. I just stared at them, and then he said "You can change in the connected bathroom?" "Okay" I replied, and walked over to the bathroom, from where I was standing.

I took off my clothes I was wearing the night before, and threw on Harry's. I opened the door, and walked out, feeling his eyes melt into my skin as I put my clothes in the hamper. "What?" I snapped. "Oh nothing, just looking at how beautiful you are" Oh crap, can he see all of my bruises? I began looking all around on my body, but found no trace of the marks that Zayn left on my body from his attack??

"What the??" "I told you, you look beautiful" "What, oh, never mind" I said, exhausted and frustrated. All of this wasn't making any sense to me. "Come lay down love?" I obeyed, and dragged my body to his bed. Harry used his telekinesis, to lift up the sheet for me. I slipped in, but sat arms length away from him. I guess that didn't do anything, because two seconds later Harry wrapped his right arm around my stomach. He tangled are feet together, and nuzzled his head into my neck.

This was out of my comfort zone, but if I refused Harry would just bring my body back to his. As we layed there, my body began to relax, and slowly I drifted off, with the feeling of Harry leaving delicate kisses down my neck.

-------------

Next chapter Harry's P.O.V! :)

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡