*Chapter 4*

*Bridget's P.O.V*

"Breakfast is ready" Harry said while cracking the door open, and peeking in. "Okay" I said. Honestly, I know I can't put my plan into action, until he trust me, and that could be a couple of days, to maybe even weeks. So if I'm going to be here for a while, then I want to at least be decent, and not always yelling. Being nice would also definitely make my plan work faster. I got over the whole entire vampire thing, I mean Harry did say he wouldn't hurt me, and that he was my "protector."

I got up from the bed, and walked out his bedroom door, and down the stairs. There awaited me a feast of food, from pancakes, to simple little stuff like fruit. There also happened to be four more boys?? "I'd like to introduce you to my good lads, Louis." he said pointing to a very hot may I say, boy with brown hair swept up and to the side, and blue/green eyes.

"Hello love, you can just call me Lou, and it's a pleasure to meet you..." "Brooklyn" I said confidently. "Aww a beautiful name-" "I know, for a beautiful girl!" I said cutting him off. "I see somebody else has used that line before" Louis said while all of them began to laugh, including me. "You can say that twice" and then one more round of laughter went around.

"Well Lou don't hog all the spot light" Harry said jokingly. "Yeah, sorry mate" "Well this is Niall" he said, while showing me the next, again hot boy with blonde hair, and blue eyes. "Hi Brooklyn" Niall said shyly, with a deeper accent. "Hi Niall" I said with a little wave. "Then there's Liam" "Hello Brooklyn" Liam said very maturely. "Hi" I said giving him a small wave two. Did I mention he was extremely hot to! "Then lastly there's Zayn" Harry said finishing off with the introductions. "Hello Love" Zayn said, with an evil smirk. I just smiled.

I really got a weird vibe from Zayn for some reason. But the rest of them seemed pretty nice. After the introductions, Harry came up next to me, and grabbed my right hand, escorting me to the dining table. "Did you make all of this Harry?" I asked amazed at how much food there was. "Why yes" he said with a proud grin on his face. "Wow... It all looks really delicious!" I complimented. "Well thank you love." "Your welcome" I said while piling all kinds of food on my plate. Besides the fact that I was kidnapped by a vampire, maybe it wouldn't be as horrible as I thought?

-------------

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡