*Chapter 7*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

After Harry left, all I could think about was come back, be here. I don't care that he was a vampire, or that he kidnapped me. I was more afraid of Zayn, than anything else! I could feel Zayn's eyes burning into the back of my head. I knew that the only way to avoid Zayn, was to walk slowly back up to Harry's room, and lock it.

I began to walk slowly down the hall, to the stairs. "Where do you think your going beautiful?" Zayn said making sure that I could here him smirk when he said "beautiful." "Just up (gulp) to Harry's bedroom" I said, trying to hide my shaking. "I don't think so?" and in an instant, he was in front of me.

Zayn's hand reached out, and I wasn't sure what he was about to grab. But when his hand enclosed on my neck, I knew he was going to try and choke me. I dunked, but was pulled right back up, and lifted up off the ground by Zayn. His hand began to tighten, closing off my air way. I lifted up my hands to rip off his grip, but it was no use. Zayns super strength was much more powerful than me, and maybe ten of me.

I was choking and loosing air fast. "Zayn, put me down (cough) please?..." after I said that his tight grip released, and I was thrown to the floor in a crash. "Don't worry love, I'm not down with you yet" Zayn said while stepping on my right hand. I could here my fingers cracking under his weight. "AHH!! Please stop" and like when he was choking me, Zayn stopped." Then the new abuse came, kicking in my stomach, and face. He would give a really hard blow to the stomach, then tournament me, saying "Get up!! Now!!" or "What are you going to do about it?!"

I would just lie there taking all the hits, and trying to tell him to stop, and what did I do to you? After about thirteen kicks later, I knew I had at least, two broken ribs, and my face must of been pretty messed up. Blood was smeared on the ground from my nose, and I could barley open my eyes from all the swelling. I felt Zayn lift my body on his shoulder, then bounce me up and down, but while we were moving. After a little bit of walking I felt him set me on a soft object, possibly a bed? I don't know, but it felt way better than the floor. I cuddled into the soft puffy objects, and automatically fell asleep because I couldn't do anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dream*

I was running through a field, with miles of grass, and one giant Oak tree in the middle of it all. There lying underneath the tree, was Harry. I felt so happy to see him, I began to run to his spot. I felt like I was floating above the ground. The more and faster I ran to Harry, the farther he got away from me. "Harry stop moving?" I called out. But he didn't even lift his head up, Harry and the tree just kept running away from me.

I chased him for what felt like an hour, and the same thing kept happening. I felt so helpless and far away from him all the time. I could never tell him anything, because it was almost like if I said to stop, then he would just move farther away from me?

Why was this happening, why couldn't I control my dream? I wanted Harry? I could say what I wanted, but how come I couldn't get it? Then it just stopped, Harry and the tree moved so fast out of my reach and sight, that when I could no longer see them. Darkness filled the field.

It was like our Solar System without a sun. Life couldn't go on without it.

------------

Dedicated to my helpful Bff Chrysten.

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡