*Chapter 9*

*Harry's P.O.V*

The club was really fun! Lou and I went straight to the bar, and ordered the strongest drink they had. After we finished it, we decided on getting the lads and Ed, and begin dancing. ~Many drinks and girls later~ Liam suggested "Hey lads I think we should go home?" "Especially since we live an hour away from London." "Okay" we all coursed. "What time is it Liam?" Louis, asked like a little kid wanting a cookie. "It's almost 9 o'clock" "Yay, maybe Brookieboo will still be up!"

We all laughed, except for me. I got this feeling that Lou was getting attached to Brooklyn? Didn't he listen to how I told him I liked her, she's mine! I know I may be over reacting a little bit, but I bit her and told her I was her protector. That makes her automatically mine! When ever a vampire bites a human, and doesn't kill them that day, the vampire becomes there protector. It's in the rules.

I would do anything to make her feel the same way, and protect her. The only thing that sucks about being a vampire, is you can't make them love you. You can make them yours, and become there protector, but you can't make them automatically love you after. I guess I'll have to use my charm, and personality instead.

Hopefully she'll fall in love with me, but probably not after I kidnapped her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Liam pulled the car up to the parking space, and parked. Lou began to get very excited. I really hope that boy isn't really falling head over heals for Brooklyn, because once again she's mine! "I'll open the door" I said, while Liam got out, and went to the other side of the car, to carry one sleepy Niall in. Lou lingered by the car for a minute, then followed me. "Do you think Brooklyn's up?" Lou asked, while I put the key in the lock and turned it. "I don't know?" I mumbled, mad that Lou was all over my girl. Even when she's not here.

I opened the door for Lou, Liam, and Niall. Right after I closed it, we heard little footsteps pad down the stairs. I turned around, and Brooklyn jumped into my arms. "Woah, excited there much?" I said jokingly. "Hi to you to" she said everyone giggled. After she asked us how come we weren't drunk haha, I told the lads that we were going to bed. I also made sure to cut off Lou and Brooklyn from talking anymore tonight. I was trying to prevent Lou from trying to flirt with her.

We made are way upstairs, and I got undressed. I then handed Brooklyn a pair of my clothes to wear as pajamas. When she came out of the bathroom, I couldn't stop looking at her. Brooklyn was truly beautiful, and I bet she didn't even know that? "What" "Nothing, just looking at how beautiful you are" I complemented, and she began grabbing her body, and inspecting it. "I told you, you look beautiful" "What the??" "What, oh, never mind" Brooklyn said while climbing into bed with me. Weird much?

She lied down, about an arm length away, so I grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her to my chest. The nice thing about it was she didn't pull away, she actually snuggled into me! Maybe I did have a chance? I placed small kisses down her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. I knew that because in her sleep Brooklyn released a small moan. This is exactly the reaction I wanted. I could of kissed her right then, but Brooklyn needed her sleep and I didn't want to wake her up.

I layed my head down right next to hers, and closed my eyes. I began to fall into a comfortable, and nice slumber. Dreaming about the first time I saw Brooklyn, and how I fell in love with her right there from the start.

-------------

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡