*Chapter 11*

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Louis let go of my hand so he could open up my door. When I got in, Louis shut the door, and used his super speed to get into the car. He started up the engine, and we were off to McDonald's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like it took only a couple of minutes to get to McDonald's, but I guess that wasn't really a bad thing. Louis pulled into a parking space, instead of the drive through. "Louis what are you doing?" I asked curious. "Love please call me Lou, and wouldn't it be more fun to go in?!" Louis, I mean Lou asked.

"Well yeah, but Harry-" "Love don't worry about what Harry said, I trust you to not run away" "And I will know if you do try to" he said grinning. "How?" I asked curious. "Ohh, never mind" I mumbled. Lou jumped out of the car, and opened up the passenger door for me. Lou took my hand in his warm one, and we walked together to the door.

When I stepped in the warm air came rushing at me. It felt good, compared to the cold air outside. Lou walked up into the line, and we waited for our turn. When we came up to the register he ordered "Four breakfast plates, three Mc Muffins, and all large Orange Juices please?" "Is that all for you sir??" the old lady, between her late sixtys asked. "Yes ma'am" Lou said trying to be polite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Number twenty two, your order is ready?!" an employ called out. "That's us!" Lou yelled. After he grabbed our food, my eyes began to wander around. "Oh Lou look?! There's a jungle gym, may we go play in it please??" I begged with my best puppy dog eyes. "Fine..."

I ran through the door, and took of my shoes. Placing them in the shoe holder. "Ooo I want to climb the wall!" I ran around the structure, and began climbing the rock wall. I reached the top, doing a little happy dance, then I climbed through a little tube thing.

"Wait up Brookieboo?!" "Well hurry up you lazy bum!" I chanted. "I'm coming, I'm coming." When I got out of the yellow tube, there was three choices, an open slide, a tube slide, and a pole. Umm, the tube slide duh? I slipped inside of it, sitting on the very edge of the beginning of it.

I heard steps come from behind me, and when I turned around, Lou grabbed me by underneath my armpits, and was carrying me out. "Ahh" I playfully giggled. "Put be down Lou?!" "Okay, your wish is my command" he said while dropping me on the mat. He got on top of me, hovering a little bit. "Heehee" I giggled as he lowered his body.

Lou inched closer, and closer. Wow! did I ever mention how beautiful his eyes were close up? They were just... just so gorgeous. "Thank you Love" I blushed and said your welcome.

Lou leaned closer to me, and he brought his lips right above mine. When he talked I could feel his lips rub against mine "I really like you Brooke, I need you?" Lou said.

Then something shocking happened, and he closed the gap between us. There was so much electricity coming from this kiss. Lou brought his right hand up to my cheek and caressed it, as his left found it's way to my thigh squeezing it.

I giggled against his lips. They were so wet and lucius. Lou lifted his head, and brought his forehead against mine."Wow!" was all he said. That was the same thing going over in my head as we kissed.

-------------

Thank you all my lovlies for all the reads, i love you guys ♡ What do you guys want to happen next in the story?

-Jennie ♡