*Chapter 10*

*Brooklyns P.O.V*

As I was falling asleep I thought to myself, how could my body heal so fast? I also thought about when the perfect time would be to escape? I may be being nice to Harry and the rest of them, but I really hate all of them. They took me from my parents and little brother, Will. I wondered when I would be able to see them again. To tell them that I was okay? Those were the thoughts circling my head as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had the same dream again, but my family was sitting down with Harry at the tree. I fluttered my eyes open, to see Harry on top of me?? What did we do last night?? His body was resting against mine, not directly on it, and his arms and legs were grabbing me, as in a protecting posture. I released my arms, and put them on Harry's shoulders, shaking him slightly. "Wake up" I ordered.

Harry grabbed onto my waist extremely tight, probably leaving bruises. "OWW!!" I screamed out in pain. "What's wrong Brooklyn?!" Harry asked, panicked and fear clear in his voice. "Y-your hands!" he looked down to his hands, and immediately released. "Uhh" I said glad that the excruciating pain was toned down. It still stinged though. I grabbed my hips, massaging them lightly. "I'm so sorry" Harry said with sympathetic eyes.

"It's okay" "Do you want me to rub it for you?" "Umm... well-" "I'm going to anyways" he said interrupting me. Harry's hands reached back down to my waist. He gently put slight pressure were it hurt, and drew circles into my skin. Slowly the pain eased, and eventually went away. "How did you do that?" I asked amazed. "Like this" he said while leaning down closer to my face. What was he doing?

Harry began to inch closer to my face. But not just my face, but also my lips. Was he going to kiss me? When Harry was about an inch away from me, he began to close his eyes and lean closer. Oh my God he was going to kiss me! What do I do?! Do I want him to kiss me?!

I closed my eyes, not exactly sure what I was doing. I stayed still for about five seconds and didn't feel anything. When I was about to open my eyes I heard the door creak open. Harry rolled off of me in an instant, and was lying next to me. Louis peeked through the door, and asked "What do you guys want for breakfast?" while grinning.

"Umm... what do you want Princess?" Harry asked, while fiddling with my right hand. Did he just call me princess? "Yes he did love" Louis said. Stupid mind reading power! "Heard that?! " "Ugh!" I groaned. "So anyways, does just McDonald's sound okay?" "The lads and I don't really feel like cooking anything today." "Sure, is it okay with you Brooke?" Harry asked looking into my eyes. "Uhh... Yeah it's fine."

"Okay, it's settled then, I'll leave to go get the food" "Don't forget to write down what you want?" Louis said, beginning to head out towards the door. "Umm... Louis wait?" "Yes Brookieboo?" "May I sort of... go with you?" I mumbled. "Yeah-" "No!" Harry said interrupting him.

"What, why?" I asked disappointed. "Because you'll try and run away" "No I won't, I swear?!" "Please Harry?!" Louis and I pleaded. Louis also said "We'll drive thorough the drive through, and I won't let my sights off of Brookiboo?!" he said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! But if Brooke runs away because of you, you'll pay for it." "Oh and if you run away, and we catch you Brooke, it'll be even worse for you" Harry said dead serious. "Thank you, thank you!" I yelled, jumping on the bed hugging Harry, then Louis.

"Okay, well Brookieboo put on your clothes?" "Oh and Hazz maybe later do you think I can take Brookieboo shopping for clothes?" "Only if I come" Harry responded. "Yay, come on Louis?!" I squealed while running into the bathroom to change.

When I came out, Louis grabbed me by the right hand, and escorted me out of Harry's room. Down the stairs, out the door, and to a Porshe? How rich are these people?

-------------

Comment please?!

-Jennie ♡