♦disconnection ~ CHAPTER1♦

You decide to browse the list of highschool in the newspaper with your mother after having a long rest from the arrival from the Hidden Grass Village a few days ago. Education is more of priority than anything else right now.

There are many appealing highschools to attend to for year 12, final year. Many are selective school but the minority of them are just public schools.

"Mum, how about this one..?" you point to the public main highschool known as Konoha Highschool.

"Hmm, okay - do you want to check it out now or later?" your mum stated to you, glancing at the options once again.

"It says here its one of the most funded schools" your mother underlined the text with her index finger, smiling.

"Lets do it!", you agree while heading out to the highschool with a tourist map.

***Your POV***

>I wonder if it has the same rules, I guess I wonder a lot of things.

>Maybe, it'll be similar..

_______________________________________

***A good ten minutes later***

You gaze at the school known as Konoha HighSchool with its huge windows going horizontally.

Making your way to the front door of the school, you see high maintenanced plants and ferns following the school's walls. There were big trophy showoff cases in the waiting room of the school's office with a busy secretary. She has a sharp stare into the computer screen - focusing on typing. Posters are taped around the waiting room which were signup sheets or advertising panphlets.

Your mother grabs the secretary's attention about enrollments and other stuff that wasn't really important, she just wanted to prolong the experience being in the office.

I took my time examining the showcase of trophies and ribbons of swimming - many state in a sans serif bolded font.

"Winner of Swimming 2013"

"Winner of Konoha Spelling Bee 2011 - Under 15s"

"Winner of Figure Skating 2014"

And some signatures of important people, or something like that. Your mum heads out the exit, you head her way for the exit - noticing two young teenagers; a young man with brown hair and a female with a long blonde ponytail hanging out at the exit of the door.

You make your way out the door - catching the teenager's icy stare.

"I signed the forms - you're going tomorrow, sweetie. They said they'll organise everything you need, books, a uniform and other necessities for highschool. "

"Thanks, ma." you replied having a smile on your face.

***Your POV***

>Well.

>That school must be known for its athletic achievements, who knows.

>I can't wait honestly.

_____________________________________

Getting home, you resume doing basic needs and just becoming idle in your bedroom, staring into your phone looking at all the texts in the past week.

Todays date: Thursday 13th August 2015.

Meira - Total of 210 messages. No unread.

_________________________________

Tahkika - Total of 22 messages. No unread.

__________________________________

Sheikra - Total of 68 messages. No unread.

__________________________________

I'm happy that none of them texted me a "I miss you so much.", I kind of don't want any of my friends to be promised a message everyday since I can't maintain a good long distance friendship as I used to.

____________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT DAY

Friday 14th August 2015