♦social butterfly - CHAPTER 6♦

1:15PM - Gazebo - Konoha Highschool

15 Minutes til end of Lunch

Tenten and you exchange phone numbers and facebooks. You soon get many people from class 3A recommended on your facebook.

People you may know..

Sakura Haruno

Shikamaru Nara

Naruto Uzumaki

Sai Iz Okay

Kiba Inuzuka

Ino Yamanaka

Sasuke Uchiha

Hinata Hyuga

Miss Tenten

You examine their profile pictures carefully. Tenten has a birds eye view group shot of her glancing at the camera with her black lip piercing and red bandana. The picture was clearly taken with others from the gazebo.

Hinata is just a selfie with her hugging the camera, the camera is probably SLR or something. Sasuke's profile picture is of him and Sakura when she had short hair, which was a long time ago. Tenten brings up that Sakura did have short hair a few years ago. It suits her.

Ino is another selfie with Sakura but in uniform and in the 3A classroom from a year or two ago. Hah. Kiba has a bathroom selfie with no shirt on with his dog, his muscles and areolas are huge. He even has a V-line. I check his facebook for his dog's name. Aka-maru..

Most of his posts are about his dog or his workout routine, his most recent post is about a party he is planning. Sai's profile picture is of him holding a poloroid picture of him and Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke when they were in the nurse's office. He looks like a junior in this picture. Although, many people have pictures of themselves when they're like 11 and that are cute - not saying Sai is very young in this picture or looks it. But it must be a couple of years ago.

Sakura has a really nice selfie of her with long hair and her phone. She is wearing contacts obviously. She looks cuter with contacts. Shikamaru has a picture of him with his headphones and checkered scarf. He looks so soulful in the picture.

Last but not least, Naruto has a picture of him with an SLR camera side view, Hinata mustve taken it. But Naruto looks really cute in the photo.

You decide just to add 'Miss Tenten' and you turn off your phone and put it in your blue skirt pocket.

1:29PM.

**POV**

1 more minute, I'll head to class. I've survived everything from Kiba's talking to his facebook. Last session is...

huh..

home economics or known as 'katei-ka' . I'm only good at home ec when in teams or paired so hope for partners.

*First bell noise*

I move myself towards the year 12 cooking room, followed by many other students of 3A. Sai seems to be the first one in the classroom like before. Weird. It's good that he has dedicatation.