♥goodbyes now? yes. - CHAPTER 15♥

It was Tuesday, the last school day of the year. Christmass free dress was today - everyone looked popping like they're about to go to the prom.

Classes 3A and 3B merged for the last day - I don't know if Kakashi has enough crowd control in the one room to make the students pay attention. Many friends were talking to each other from other grades.

He says something on the lines of about the end of the day at school - I can barely hear with all the students talking over the top of Kakashi - he resumes to his book with a sigh waiting until all the students feel sad for him to actually give Kakashi some sympathy.

"Karin!" Kakashi yells at the back of the class - catching everyones attention.

Karin turns off her phone with a long sign and eyeroll - placing it into her jacket pocket.
"Ugh." Karin mutters under her breath at the back of the class.

Tenten before said something that Karin was in this "mean girl" clique posse group. She kept whispering to Suigetsu and 'Jew'go. Matsuri seemed very focused on what Kakashi had to say.

"Sai and Matsuri has completed the amount needed to have a final mess around school day." Kakashi announced. People kept having loud whispers about it.

"Is there going to be slime this year?"

"Go Sai and Matsuri!"

"You go, Glen Coco."

"LETS WRECK THIS JOINT AND THE SCRUBS."

"It'll be like a mix of All for One Hunter and just throwing water balloons and having a good time." Kakashi announced after he got everyone quiet again. Hunter is this all around the school game where you need to get people it with someone being it and once you got them, they're it with you.

Now, its with water balloons which who knows where and one for all which meant anyone could get anyone.

"Ready..."

"Steady..."

"GO!"

Everyone raced out the room after Kakashi doing a countdown. All I see is a crowded hallway with students running multiple ways. I see Sasuke and Sakura going to the left of the hallway running out the door to the box of water balloons with several other people. On the other side of me is Ino, Kiba and some others.

I don't see where Tenten is so I run left to another intersection hallway where there was a traffic of year 12 students. I run right out the set of doors - hiding towards the bushes of the back of the building.

I see Sakura with a few water balloons in her hand trying to balance them all while aiming to get people who were running away from her. Hinata and Naruto also hide in another set of bushes infront of me.

I don't have any water balloons to splash them. I wouldn't want to splash Hinata's purple dress and Japanese zoris. I duck down even further to not let anyone who was exiting the hallway doors to see me while they stare to run away from the people who are camping at the door to splash people.

None of them come this way.

I feel this nudge of the back of the shoulder - Its Tenten.

"Hola." Tenten smiles as she sits down with me - viewing the area. She has a water balloon in her left hand. She raises it as she aims for Naruto's rear while hes kneeling.

SPLASH - right in the kisser.

Naruto got hit by Tenten's water balloon.

"One gone - many are left for my reckoning." Tenten states as she becomes one of those anime senseis who are about to commit seppuku.