♦one pic - CHAPTER 12♦

I had woken up at 4PM in the afternoon because of the party. It had been a big blur. I've had been wearing my ZORI sandals all day.

Thank god it's Sunday.

A lazy day with nori snacks in bed.

Day skip.

~ Monday 18th August 2015 ~

Alarm. 7AM

Another day at Konoha High, I slide into my uniform first thing in the morning. I soon after fix myself to look more appealing. My phone goes crazy on all the messages that I've been texted about the party.

5 Unread Messages from Miss Tenten.

I ignore them and save them later.

My mum brings me with a small bowl of rice and a few nori snacks to chew on, I feel like a queen. Nori snacks has like a different type of crunch to them - similar to croutons. Now I'm hungry for salad.

Kenjie gets more moody about another day at school.

-Time skip, Konoha High School - 8:20AM-

I see people also walking to class as I get to class 3A. No one that I know.

I come towards just outside 3A, waiting for class to start. On my left I see one of those miniature zen gardens ontop side table of a row of chairs and a ikebana next to it.

"Do not touch zen garden! - Sensei Kakashi" It says on the side table in a basic sans serif font.

I'll play safe. Tenten approaches me. Oh shit. She looks a bit pissed.

"Girl, you didn't text me back. I spammed your phone with messages. It's urgent." Tenten says as she takes a seat next to you.

"Sorry, I'll check them now. What's it about?" I reply back to Tenten as I check my phone's messages.

"It's about last night." Tenten whispers to your ear. I don't know why she would whisper it, no one isn't even in the hallway except maybe Kakashi preparing.

I see the messages.

"OMG, Kiba took pictures of last night."

"OMFG, IDK WHAT TO DO - I'M FREAKING OUT."

"okay, Ino says theres no pics of us but her."

"well shit.."

"msg me asap - I need to show you something"

"Okay." I say as I finish reading the last message.

Tenten's messages are so short but gets the point across.

"Look at this." Tenten soon takes out her phone, accessing the Photos app.

She reveals the picture of Ino on her phone. Ino is on a long blue striped lawn chair at the hot spring. Ino had a white towel covering her breasts in the photo. Ino had been half way through a moan in the shot - Kiba's dick is also in the shot with some semen, a creampie.

"Scary, right?" Tenten says.

"Kiba texted me that he deleted the pics." Tenten adds as she closes the photo app and shuts off her phone.

I was stunned that Tenten showed me that. It was like Deal or No deal and when she reveals how much money, they show a picture of amateur porn. Like you don't expect the porn. The porn is probably going to fuck me up when I'm going to make a haiku today.

Ino has a pic.

Ino got dat Kiba d.

He is very big.

Just kidding, anyways.

~9:15~

Kakashi welcomes all the students of 3A into the classroom to start the session.