♦lunch? - CHAPTER 5♦

The class was dismissed after another bell rang - Iruka really seems angry at Ino for texting, she'll never learn. She got in detention for it, Iruka is strict. Lunch break had begun, Tenten of course leads me to the gazebo outside the back of the school. I catch Sasuke and Sakura hanging out there.

Tenten puts on her black shades, they're totally fetch. The sun must've dimmed since it didn't shine as bright like before. Meh. When we got there, I notice the brown haired guy again. Tenten reminds me that his name is Kiba.

"Sup'." Kiba states to the few people at the gazebo. Kiba has both of his hands extended over the gazebo railing, showing off his biceps through his shirt.

Everyone starts to unpack their bentos or other snacks. Sakura kept scrolling through her Facebook feed, leaning on Sasuke's flat chest. They're cute together. Kiba announces that we should go to the school gym and have some fun. Kiba shows off his muscles, stating he needs to work on them. Kiba has a 6 pack, wow, it looks so hard to touch. He must take a lot of protein shakes or something. Kiba looks so fit. I'll stop perving on his muscles.

I blush, no one notices. Phew. Most of what Kiba is saying is about sex or parting next week. Honestly, I don't mind but it better not be too - ya' know. Sexual.

Last thing I want is my dad whoopin my ass and giving me a curfew. I should be okay if I go to one party and not be peer pressured into sex. I scan the gazebo around me, I see the some of the guys from the art room who were talking to each other. I didn't see Naruto there, I ask the guy who was sitting on the other side of me, Shikamaru.

"Hey, who isn't here?" I mutter quietly to Shikamaru.

"Many people choose not to come sometimes or they're in dentention or whatever. What's up?" Shakamaru replies quietly.

"Oh nothing, it seems like a small group." I say trying to make an excuse to find out why most of 3A's students aren't hanging at the gazebo.

"Small is better when it comes to groups." Shikamaru replies quietly trying not to interupt the current conversation about the gym.

"Yeah, Sasuke you should totally get a six pack - Sakura might even ask you not to use a condon. HAH." Kiba says that. Very uncalled for. That was more awful than the "your mum" comebacks people made in middleschool. Even Tenten places her shades at the end of her nose to give Kiba a "really?" look. He even seems like a douchebag now. Sasuke kind of laughs that off while Sakura looks up from her phone saying, "Oh shut up." to Kiba. I giggle on the inside. I don't want to make Sasuke seem like he got roasted so bad.

You could feel how much Sasuke got roasted by Kiba. How to break the ice without breaking the ice, featuring Kiba. Would love to see it. Sakura keeps texting or whatever. Shikamaru keeps eating his prawns from lunch. Kiba keeps talking. Tenten keeps listening. I try to maintain staying focused. Sasuke keeps replying. Honestly, this group circle is fun to be honest.

"But seriously dude, get that six pack." Kiba kept talking about muscles and whatever.

"Sure, you'll need to SMS the daily regimen." Sasuke replies.

I guess they want to impress girls I suppose.

You can glance at your watch, viewing the current time.

1PM

30 more minutes till the last few sessions. Time is ticking until lunch ends.