♦too spicy - CHAPTER 8♦

"Sai and Matsurrrri!" Kurenai announces joyfully.

After Kurenai had announced the winner - everyone turns over their score sheets. Tenten turns ours over and we got a 8.8/10. That's pretty good to be honest.

"Better than an 8.7, am I right?" Tenten says to me.

"Yeah." I reply back.

"The runners up were Tenten and (y/n) and Hinata and Naruto!"

Kurenai didn't announce who made the worse cake roll but did score the worse cake - which could be anyone.

Kurenai dismisses 3A to go to their lockers and go home.

It's been a fun day.

"If something comes up - I'll call you." Tenten tells me next to my locker.

"Thanks" I say.

I feel a sudden urge to go toilet, hmm. I'll go to the bathroom.

"Excuse me." as I rush to the female bathroom across the hall.

I open the door gently and I see the one and only couple makingout infront of the stalls. Sasuke and Sakura. I'm losing my patience - can't they do that somewhere else?

I walk over to the stall closest to the door trying to ignore Sasuke and Sakura. I start to do my business - Sakura's moaning gets softer and softer. Honestly, that girl needs to chill. I peer through the crack of the bathroom door to view Sakura and Sasuke. I'd rather have Aka Manto offering me a cape, although I only heard that works only at the furthest stall to the bathroom.

Don't judge me. I know I'm a perv but I can't help it. Damn, she's getting it.

Sasuke squeezes her tooshie - he even reaches down her dress, feeling whats inside.

I put my feet on my toilet seat so they don't see that the bathroom is occupied but they're too in to it. She's going fast in kissing him. Dayum, she reaches for his bulge in his crotch area. Sakura explores him slowly making Sasuke enjoy it.

Sasuke's pants soons to grow after Sakura's teasing. I don't know what to do. I guess I'll have to stay in the bathroom until their finished.

Sasuke and Sakura hijacks one of the stalls - they continue to do naughty stuff. You swiftly slide out of the bathroom stall door, trying to not make the door squeek as you close it. You look over to the bathroom counter they were kissing on. Sasuke's backpack - with a white and red insignia in the middle of it.

My curiosity gets the better of me and I peek inside. I'm Nancy Drew'ing this backpack.

Trash

Wrappers of 5Gum

Lunch Box

Gum

5Gum - Flare

Cobalt is the best flavour, although I can't talk since Hidden Grass only had three flavours..

Condoms

love sex, durex

Intense Sensations

12 PACK

Don't flatter yourself sweetie.

Lubricant