♥polaroid - chapter 14♥

Tenten reaches over to her tote bag, unzipping it - looking up at Ino and Kiba talking. Kiba smiles to Ino, the flowers are for him. Tenten reveals a yellow FujiFilm©mini camera, steading her hands on to the camera, aiming it at Kiba and Ino interacting together with Ino's flowers.

FLASH

A polaroid picture spits out with Ino and Kiba together with the school yard in the background. Kiba's brown and orange tie shined through the polaroid picture escapes out the camera smoothly. Soon after, Tenten takes out black sharpie signing the bottom of it.

"♥|_ove"

It looks cute. Kiba leans in for Ino, french kissing her - their tongues exchanging saliva. Tenten shouldve took a picture of that moment. I honestly think Tenten should go to one of those art schools that specialize in art and photography. Ino places her flowers on the ground as she resumes to touch Kiba's muscly abdomen - going a bit lower to his school pants.

Oh god. I get making out must taste good or something. Tenten looks happy for them, I guess I'm happy. PDA is uncomfortable when they look so.. horny? turned on? happy? frisky? They soon start to nuzzle as I turn around to go back to class 3A, rejecting more awkwardness. I walk through the hallway as Matsuri and Sai spot me across from the hall.

"(y/n)" Matsuri calls out to you - engaging you into a conversation.

Matsuri and Sai have a clipboard and a few pens on a desk outside 3A with a small box poorly written on it saying "How do you feel? ", you can't ignore them or pass them without talking to them.

"Hello!" You reply back to Matsuri as you approach her table.

"What are you doing?" You question Matsuri and Sai.

"Well, actually. We're in need of help for the christmas ideas for school." Matsuri glances over to you then Sai.

"Okay..." You mindlessly say to not let them down.

"If you want to write how you feel or whatever, just err.. write something down and put it in the box." Sai spits out all at once, offering you a pen and small horizontal sticky note.

You lean down, putting pressure on the pen to write down something on the sticky note.

"Energetic."

You slip it into the empty tissue box, entering the classroom - the smell of lavender splash on your face. Kakashi looks up as the door closes then back to continue to read his book, seeming bored. I can't read people.

The room is pale and bare, just full of desks and a bored teacher.

"(y/n)!" Kakashi speaks out to you.

"Yes?" You reply back in same volume.

"Are you good?" Kakashi questions your look, you must look as pale and bare as the classroom.

You nod to Kakashi, answering his question.

I wonder what will happen in the future of this year. Hopefully, something lucky will happen to me. I'm early.

~Time Skip~

______________________________________________________________________________

CONTINUED ON

Tuesday 20th December 2015