♦seating - CHAPTER 13♦

Everyone seemed to be in the class except Ino, she must be ditching or something. I would too.

There was even a rumor going on about Sasuke gave Sakura a rash between her legs because he was so rough and fast. Not many people knew that Tenten, myself and Neji were at the party in most rumors. So whoever did spread it, they didn't talk about us which is a good thing. Although, I should be more sympathetic to Ino and Sakura.

I just had a feeling Kiba would brag about getting Ino's pussy last night.

The english lesson was about haikus, my brain isn't really turned on.

I'm struggling, I get some inspiration from Shino who is sitting next to me.

It's about fucking insects, don't copy off Shino. New motto. I don't want my haiku about insects, what is this?

It's good that I'm in the middle column. I'm also sitting next to Shikamaru, I glance over at Shikamaru's work.

It's deep thats about hidding in the shadows. I guess not that either.

I'll just scribble something down.

I hope that Ino is okay, her seat is so bare when you stare at it.

Lee walks over to Ino's empty seat, sitting on it to be more at the front of the class.

-Time Skip.-

I like how Kakashi makes us sit in assigned seats for English but not other classes.

The clock is ticking til lunch.

I've done around the expected amount of haikus for the session. I'm thankful that recess is in a good 12 minutes. I'll laze around.

Staring at a clock isn't the best.

Kiba seems not phased by Ino missing. Maybe he does inside. He lacks showing a lot of emotions on the outside.

I turn my head side to side, Shino and Shikamaru seem like they are finished.

The classroom is quiet and busy. The only thing you can hear is pencils against paper and Choji's heavy breathing. It's not his fault that he breathes heavily.

Kakashi stops the class.

"Pencils down, everyone!" Kakashi shouts to the end of the classroom.

Everyone soon after puts their pencils down after Kakashi's order.

We're all going to share our haikus or poems.

Kakashi does it in class seating order.

Name | Category of haiku.

Sai - art.

Tenten - bright as a sun.

Matsuri - hiding in the dark.

Sakura - loving someone.

Sasuke - about Sakura.

Neji - trees.

Shino - insects flying.

Y/N - talking.

Shikamaru - dark depressed shadows.

Ino - n/a

Choji - food.

Naruto - just do it.

Hinata -peace.

Gaara - beach.

Temari - heat.

Lee - stength.

Kiba - a hidden meaning.

Kankuro - claustrophobia.

~

Matsuri and Shikamaru's haiku shared a theme of dark shadows.

Gaara and Tamari also had a theme of beach and heat.

The bell soon rang after, Kakashi dismissed you right after the bell had gone off.

I felt happy that this session went through quickly.

Tenten joins up with me when we rush to put away out things to leave for lunch.

"We need to escort Kiba somewhere, I recieved a text." Tenten whispers to me.

How did Tenten check her phone in class, she's literally at the front. Sneaky, very sneaky.

"Just follow me.." Tenten walks up to Kiba as he goes to his locker.

"Hey Kiba, how you doing? Kiba - you should see this lost dog. No joke!" Tenten was taking him somewhere.

"Uhhh, okay." Kiba puts away his books to follow Tenten.

"This way!" Tenten points over to the end of the hallway - shes walking very fast for walking. I guess it's because we need to 'see' the dog. Hmm.

Kiba exits the hallway with Tenten and I. I stay way back just in case.

"Hello!" Ino greets Kiba with a vase with flowers joyfully.

Kiba makes a bee line to Ino as Tenten walks over to me.

"We've done our job, except.." Tenten suggests.