Memories

Stiles POV
"Who?"

"Malia, it's me."

"Who are you?" She says moving away from me.

"Stiles." I state plainly. She looks at me confused.

"Oh no." I hear someone say behind me. I turn slowly and see Deaton hovering above me.

"What's wrong with her?!" I shout getting up.

"I've heard about it before, but never really experienced it ."

"She doesn't remember you." Scott states.

"Yes, Scott, I know that!" I shout in anxiety. It all went quiet and I knew they were all staring at me. "I-I'm sorry."

Scott comes to my side and pats me on the back. "Whatever this is, we'll find a way to get her back."

"What if we don't?!" The tears were already in my eyes.

"We will." He states and pulls me into a hug.

"This is something I've never had enough experience with." Deaton says with sorrow in his eyes. "I will have to go and find more people who know about this."

"Your leaving?! You can't leave! I need her." My voice cracks on the last sentence. "I-I need her. You h-have to get her back!" I suddenly feel my heart beating faster than normal. My lungs stop working and I'm gasping for air.

"I think he's having a panic attack." Lydia states running towards me and trying to keep me up.

"Call my mom!" Scott yells and Kira disappears into the house. The last thing I saw was Malia's confused face. But there was something else in her expression. She was worried.
****************************

"I think he's waking up."

"Give him some space." My eyes then fully open and I see Mrs.McCall. "Stiles, do you feel okay?" She asked. I only managed to nod.

"Here." Someone says walking into the room. Melissa then grabs whatever the person had in its hand. She then turns to me and hands me a cup of water and a Reese's cup. I gladly accept with a 'Thank you' and sit up. I look around to see everyone. Kira, Lydia and Grayson sitting on the hospital chairs, Dawn and Liam on the floor, and Matthew and Isaac up against the wall. "Where is she?" I question.

Scott then points out the window. She was sitting in the hospital chairs outside the room.

"I'm going to go talk to her." I state getting of the bed.

I thought Scott would contradict and make me stay, but all he said was "Be careful."

I quietly walk out of the room and sit down next to her. She quickly looks up at me.

"A-are you okay?" She asks.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm fine." She nods.

"Who am I?" She suddenly asks.

"Well, I knew you as Malia. We were in lo-" I stopped myself so I wouldn't scare her. "We were really good friends." 

"Why don't I remember anything?"

"We'll tell you everything, just not right now." I respond and grab her hand on instinct. She flinched and I reluctantly removed my hand.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, my hands are a little cold." I smiled at her and Scott comes out of the hospital room.

"Uh- Stiles, we need to talk." I get up from my seat and walk down the hospital hallway with Scott. "Deaton said he won't be back in a while."

"How long is a while?" I question.

"I don't know." He whispers bowing his head.

I sigh. "It's getting pretty late. I guess I'll take her home."

"Stiles, she still doesn't remember anything,remember that." He states.

"I know."

I wave bye to him and make my way to Malia. "Hey, I was wondering if you would find it weird to stay at my house."

"Who are you really?"

"My name is Stiles."

"And I trusted you?" Scott explained that she lost her memory but she doesn't really understand.

"Yes. I promise I'm not a homicidal maniac" I state while putting my hands up in surrender. She laughs. God, how much I missed that laugh.

"Okay."

"It's getting pretty late, so Scott is going to have to tell you tomorrow."

"Okay." She repeated.

"Uh, my car is outside." I motion my hands to the front doors. She slowly nods and gets up form her chair. "Um, yeah. Okay, that way." I stutter walking backwards towards my car. She giggles.
***************************

"Uh, I'll just sleep on the couch downstairs. You can sleep here." I tell her while pointing at my bed.

"No. I don't want to kick you out of your bed." She states moving towards me. "Uh, we can share the bed." I look at her nervously. "If that's okay with you." She adds.

"It's okay with me, if it's okay with you." I answer and she nods."Okay. Uh, here." I hand her one of my shirts.

"Thank you." She whispers going into the bathroom. I loudly sigh and and get into my bed. I hear the bathroom door open and close, and I feel my bed sink in a bit. After a couple minutes I was almost asleep but a voice woke me up.

"Uh, I can't really sleep." She whispers sitting up.

"Um-How about a movie?" I ask.

"Sure." She responds. I put in star wars and lay against my head board. She shivers and cuddles closer to me. Even though she wasn't the same, she was still Malia. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she fell asleep shortly after. I need to find a way to help her. I need her back.

*********************************

I really couldn't wait until October to update,so I just did it now.i hope you guys liked this chapter and I will update to tomorrow. - Kat ❤️