Farewell

Stiles POV

"You're saying he's in Eichen?" Dawn questions.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I respond.

"How? How did she get in there?" Matthew asks.

"This bunker leads straight into Eichen. There's a ladder or some stairs around here somewhere." I respond. "All we to do is find it."

Malias POV

I hold my arm and hiss in pain as I stumble through the underground labyrinth. The blade must've been dipped in wolfsbane. Strong wolfsbane. My mind is a jumbled mess. I can't even think straight. I call out the first thing that comes to mind. The only thing on my mind.

"Stiles!" I yell with all my might. I stumble and suddenly collapse. As I fall my shoulder hits the wall. I sit there for a while, thinking about what I should do.

Get up. I tell myself. You're stronger than this. Get up.

"I'm stronger than this." I whisper. After a deep breath and a mental countdown, I push myself up. Clawing into the depths of my mind, I push the pain as far from my thoughts as I can.
I think of my friends, my pack, And howl.

Stiles POV

"The most probable place would be th-" I stop myself midsentence. I look at everyone else and notice that we all shared the same look of confusion. I look at Scott.

"Malia." He states.

*******************************************

"Malia!" I shout hoping she's not hurt.

"She's close." Don tells me. I gave her a small smile and continue my search. I was in front of the group. The office position. Scott didn't mind, he knew how much I needed to find her.

"Stiles!" I hear a voice say. I quickly stopped, processing the sound. I then realize the voice was indeed Malias.

"Malia." I turn and run to where I heard the voice. I turn into another Holloway and there she was.

Malias POV

When I saw him all the strength I pulled out of me faded and the pain flooded back.

"Stiles." I breathe out and trip on my own feet. He reacts quickly and grab me before I hit the ground.

"Malia." He says pushing away some straight hair from my forehead. I smile. "Malia." He repeats more relieved. He smiles too. He quickly leans down and plants his lips on mine. After a couple seconds I pull away, wrap my arms around his neck and place my head in the crook of his neck. He helps me stand straight again without moving me from my position against him.

He then let's go of me and I stagger backwards.

"Hey," Stiles states and helps me stand straight once again. "You okay?" He asks. I nod quickly. It's just a little wolfsbane. When I'm on my own two feet again I hear a gasp from behind me. I rapidly turn to see dawn with a hand over her mouth. They were all eyeing- wait, my leg?

Stiles noticed and moved behind me to inspect whatever they were looking at.

"Malia?" Stiles asks, clearly worried. "How did you get this?"