Peter.

Stiles POV

"Are we crazy to be walking around in the woods at night?" She asks.

"Well you lived here for like eight years." I joke and she quietly chuckles.

"Thank you Stiles for th-" she stops.

"Malia? What happ-"

"Did you hear that?" She whispers.

"Hear what?" I question squeezing her hand. She begins walking towards a bush and tugs me along."Malia."

"Shh." She hisses.

She sneaks behind the bush and looks over it. I copy her movements to see a figure going into an abandoned shack. She mumbled something incoherent but as the minutes passed I realized what she had said.

"Peter."

******************************

"What do you mean you saw Peter?" Scott asks as he paces across his living room.

"Um- We saw him enter a shack? If that helps." I say.

"He was in the outer woods of town." Malia adds.

"Do you think he's plotting something?" Scott asks again.

"It's Peter." I say with a snort. They both turn and look at me. "Sorry."

"We need to do something." Malia states.

"We can't." Scott answers.

"Why?!" Malia retorts. "He's going to attack again and Argent's out of town, we won't have him to save us again. Scott we're not safe."

"I know we're not. But we can't do anything. If we strike first he'll probably have something stronger. We can't risk that."

Malia sighs loudly in defeat.

"Scott we have to do something."

"Yeah. We do. And I think I have a plan." He states.

***************************

"He's your plan?" I ask pointing to the person standing next to me.

"I have a name."

"Okay, sour wolf, how is this a plan Scott?"

"Okay. Just listen." Scott easily explained the plan and I listened. Soon we found ourselves in the woods. Might as well move here. We stood in our positions and waited for him to come.
Isaac, Derek, Mathew and Grayson were the ones up front. While me, Scott, Liam, Dawn, Lydia, Kira, and Malia were hiding behind a couple bushes.

"Well, well, well." A sly voice calls out. "Betas ran away from the pack?" He laughs.

"We were just wondering why you were here, of all places." Isaac states.

"Oh just, business." He answers.

"Business that involves Scott." Derek adds.

"Fine. To let you in on my secret, I'm going to kill Scott Mccall." He whispers the last part. I hear a sound of several claws being shown.

"Oh young betas. You don't have a chance."

"That's what you think." Matthew says and at that moment they all charge. When they get to Peter everyone else but Lydia and myself stay behind the bush.

"Lydia concentrate." She nods silently. I look over the bush to see our plan working so well. They caught Peter off guard. I hear the slashes of Kira's katana and the howls of each and every wolf.

"Stiles!" Scott shouts. I take that as my cue and run toward them, syringe in hand. When I'm at a good enough space from them I stab Peter with the syringe of wolfs bane and feel his body limp on the others. We all step away and let him fall to the floor.

"That was a bit easier than I thought." Isaac sighs.

"Isaac, help me put him in the truck." Isaac nods and walks over to where Grayson, Mathew, and Scott were.

I walked back to where Malia was.

"Stiles." Malia frantically calls. "Lydia's gone." I rush over to where she was to see Lydia's sweater on the floor.

I quickly grab it and shout. "Lydia! Lydia!"

Seconds later an ear splitting scream fills the air.

"Lydia." Someone whispers.

******************************

Malia's POV

"Lydia!" Mathew shouts. He quickly runs to her and wraps her in his arms. "Lydia are you okay?" He whispers. Lydia shivers as the cold air touches her bare skin. "What happened?" He questions with a soothing tone.

"Matthew?" Grayson calls out and I look over to him. I try to sustain my gasp as I see a person lying dead. Blood splattered everywhere. Stiles holds my waist to keep my up. I wanted but couldn't find a way to look away.

"Who did this?" Kira asks.

"It couldn't have been Peter."

"No. It was my other psychotic parent." I speak up stepping away from Stiles.

*******************************

"Malia it couldn't have been the dese-"

"You didn't see the scratches?"

"What scratches?"

"The ones on the persons body. On the trees." I state standing up in anger. "Stiles she's not finished."

"I won't let anything happen to you." He says coming closer. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Is it bad if I say I'm scared?" I ask.

"Is is worse to say I'm terrified." He whispers and lifts my chin. He plants a kiss on my lips and whispers soothingly again. "But we'll protect each other. Always."

***********************

Omg, please don't kill me. I'm so sorry this is like a week late, it's just gat I've been really jam packed with homework. Im also so sorry this chapter is a bit sucky I just really needed to get something out to you guys. I hope you liked it and pray I can upload Tuesday. ❤️ - Kat