Kidnapped

Malia's POV

"So, you divide the numerator by four." He explains pointing at the problem on my math homework.

"Okay, so the answer is-" I didn't get to finish when his phone started ringing. He gave me a apologetic smile and I nodded. I got up from the bed to grab a water bottle on his desk. As he answered the call I heard a frantic voice and immediately recognized it.

"Stiles. We need you here. Now."

"Scott, what are- What's going on?!"

"Now." Was all he said and hung up. Stiles looked up at me but before he could say anything I was already out the door.

"What's going on?" I asked when he finally got into the car.

"I don't know." He stated and started the car.

***************************************

"Scott what's going on?" I asked as I entered his house.

"Where's Stiles?" He asks.

"He said he was going to talk to his dad." I respond.

Scott nodded. "I think I know where Peter is."

"Okay." I whispered. He then walked outside with me and the pack trailing behind. I stop when I notice a wine colored liquid on the floor. I grab the person nearest me and it ended being Lydia.

"What?" She asks. I point to the floor and she quickly gasps as she sees what I had seen before.

"Scott." I hear a shaky voice. I see Isaac staring wide eyed passed me. Soon everybody else followed. As Scott turns, I do too. I tried not to scream at what I saw. There was blood all over the floor and side of Scott's house. It spelled something out.

'He won't be alive to see midnight tonight'

Instead of being extremely and utterly scared, I was angry. I knew exactly who it was talking about. Stiles. I was furious. Whoever this psychopath was, he took Stiles and he'll hurt him. I know he will. I stormed across the lawn to see Stiles' jeep still parked on the curb. He never got to talk to his dad. I peered in through the open drivers window to see blood in the steering wheel and a bit on the chair. This enraged me even more. I was furious, but deep inside I felt completely different. Deep inside I was scared.

***********************************************

Stiles POV

I woke up in a dark room. The pounding in my head was at it's peak. I grabbed my head and groaned out in pain. I look around the room to see it was nearly empty. 

"Malia?" I asked myself. I saw her getting closer and closer. I reached out to touch her. "Malia. Ma-lia." I whispered and unwillingly went back under a deep sleep. The last thought that roamed around my concussed head was if she was okay. If they all were.

*************************************************

Malia's POV

"Over here." Dawn motioned. The omegas were leading us to where the blood led us. As we walked to the far back of Scott's house, through the woods, I felt an uneasy feeling. A feeling that we were being watched. We continued walking for a little while until I felt the feeling again. 

"Get down!" I ordered as a werewolf jumps right over Dawn's head. I was surprised when they all listened to me. Scott, Isaac, Grayson, Matthew and I attacked leaving Kira, Lydia, Dawn and Liam to find somewhere safe. 

"Liam get out of here!" Scott shouts as he was fighting off a werewolf. I quickly looked over my shoulder to see Liam. 

"You're going to get hurt!" It was my turn to yell. 

"No." He protested. "You're my pack. If we die, we die together." He finished as I clawed one of them in the stomach. I grabbed Scott's hand and left Liam to fight. 

"I have an idea." I told him. From the look in his eyes I knew he understood what I was talking about. We both let out the loudest roar we could emit, and like the first time they all ran away. If this was the deserts wolf's pack they would have been trying to find a new alpha by now. Or was she really dead? I was snapped out of my thoughts when a loud howl was heard throughout the forest. If she was still alive, it won't be easy to kill her. 

Stiles POV

I was awoken by a sharp feeling on my side. My eyes shot open and I came face to face with someone I thought was dead. The desert wolf. 

"Good your up." She states standing up. I see a sharp blade in her hand and reluctantly look at the spot of blood on my side. 

"What do you want with me?" I ask rather harshly. 

"From you? Nothing. Your bait." 

"For who."

"Who else? Malia."

"What do you want with her?" I respond in between clenched teeth. I had a firm hold on my wound and used the wall as support to get back on my feet. 

"I want her dead." She answered with a psychotic laugh. "And she'll give her life for you." 

"I won't let her."

"She wouldn't care what you say."

"Yes she would." 

 "No. She wouldn't." She said slowly, while walking closer to me. She met the tip of claws with my pale skin. I screamed from the pain this brought me. But I would take this than letting Malia die. Always.

**********************************************

I really hope you guys like this chapter. -Kat <3