Sacrifice

Malias POV

"She's not getting any better." I state holding Dawns hand. "She's getting worse." I whisper. Dawn had grown a paler shade, if that was possible. Grayson comes running from the kitchen and grabs her hand.

"She's really cold." I nod.

"I'm going to get some water." I stand and make my way to Stiles' kitchen.

"How is she?" Stiles asks when I walk in.

"She could be better." I sigh. "If Deaton doesn't get here sooner then-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't imagine Dawn dying. "Then, Dawn is certainly going to get worse." Stiles walks near me and pulls me into a hug. I place my head on his chest and my hands on his waist.

"She'll be okay." He whispers.

"How do you know that?" I back away from him. "How do you know we will be okay? We're just teenagers! We shouldn't be fighting the things we fight. The benefactor, the murderers, Kate, my mother. Stiles she can't die. She's sixteen! She's ju-"

"Malia!" He interrupts me. "The benefactor is gone because of us. Kate is gone because of us. And we will stop your mom the same way we stopped everything else. And as for Dawn," he cups my face. "She's strong, Malia, like you." I smile. He slowly leans down and connects our lips. After a while I pull away and pull him into a hug.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too." He responds.

"Where's Scott?" I ask.

"Talking to Lydia." Suddenly his phone rings. He lets go of me and answers his phone. I dry the tears under my eyes and listen to Stiles.

"Hello?"

"Stiles, I think we found something on the desert wolf."

"Where are you?" Stiles asks.

"The animal clinic." Stiles nods and quickly hangs up.

"I'll be right back." He states and quickly pecks me on the cheek.

I begin walking towards him.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Going with you." I state. He sighs.

"Malia, I can't control what you do but, I would prefer if you stayed here. I need you to be safe." I look deep into his hazel eyes to see the sorrow beneath them. Everything wasn't going how we want it. The desert wolf is back and Dawn is lying near-dead on the couch. I slowly nod.

"I'll stay here with the twins and Dawn." I finally say. He smiles and kisses me. It was a quick kiss, but a genuine one. A kiss full of love. A kiss only Stiles Stilinski can give me.

I walk over to the couch and sit next to Dawn.

"We're going outside." Grayson says and bolts out of the room. I give Matthew a confused look but he just sighs.

"He's frustrated. With everything. Dawn getting sick just drove him over the breaking point." He explains. "He doesn't want to be in the same room because if Deaton doesn't get back here soon she might-" he doesn't finish.