FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN

VIANE DREA SILVA

I stared at my phone for what seems like forever. I don't know why I'm staring at it when there's nothing to look at but I'm waiting for a text from Kellan.

I'm on duty for five days and I'll be back soon. Nothing changes here. My girlfriends are still my girlfriends and pilot is still a pilot and we work professionally. The only reason I want to quit this is because of Corbin. He doesn't stop but he figured to lessen his flirtations with me which I ignore all the time.

"Hey!" Fingers snapped in front of my eyes. "We're on earth, woman," Carrie says.

"She keeps looking at her phone 'cause she can't believe she has a fiance who is a total hunk," Ella added.

"No, she's waiting for a text that is obviously not gonna arrived because our phones are on airplane mode," Carrie pointed. She's right. I'm on airplane mode then why am I waiting for his text? I am so dumb.

"Do you have a photos of him there? That aren't out in the internet?" Lynn asked.

"Yep," I honestly answered. I have so many photos of Kellan in my phone that aren't shared publicly. I only keep it to myself and no has to know, no one has to see. Only me.

"Can we see?" ani Cristine.

"Nope." agad kong sabi. Those photos are private. I won't tell it ever.

"Oh, why?!" Ella exclaimed.

"Shh! Shut up! We're on the plane!" sermon ni Cristine sa mahinang boses. Humarap siya sa akin na may ngiting malambing at mabait. "Viane, you know, we're your girlfriends since you've worked here. We've been together for almost four years already... We can be trusted. We'll just look and see," she even blinked her eyes cutely.

Oh, Jesus. Again, "No. The pictures are private. Only I could see and watch it. I'm sorry, girls," I said apologetically. Kellan is mine.

Their faces frowned and I feel sorry about it. Hanggang lock screen lang kasi ang kaya nilang tingnan. It was a picture of us in an elevator having a mirror selfie. I love it because his arms were wrapped tighty around me and his lips was on my cheek, giving me a kiss. My face was slightly covered because of my phone but it still looks sweet enough to send me away to the clouds and float there.

"Alright," I got up. "I need to serve meals for the passengers," I said as I prepared the food and microwaved it.

-

We're in South Korea. We just landed and we took a early dinner para hindi na kami magugutom mamaya. Five hours kami dito maghihintay. At first, we thought that we could look around here but we realized that time flies so fast and we won't know what's gonna happen if we won't get back in time.

We're sitting on a chair across the table. We ordered something unfamiliar to us. It's a korean food and I don't know what it's called. Hindi namin alam kung masasarapan kami sa pagkain pero gutom kami. Lahat kinakain basta't gutom! Walang makakapigil sa amin!

We even had a problem communicating to koreans because they aren't really familiar with speaking english. But luckily, there was a girl who knows slight english so it was a relief.

"How's the taste?" Ella asked while taking a huge bite of ball of lettuce with pork in it.

"This is good actually," Carrie answered.

We all just nodded while we're so quiet because we're eating. I ordered another of that food again and also ordered other of their dishes. Gutom na gutom talaga ako walang makakapigil sa akin!