TWENTY ONE

photo above: kellan wishes u all a merry christmas too! two days left!

-

"What do you mean?"

Binitawan niya ang kamay ko at tumalikod. His hands were fisted and it seemed like he was ready to kill someome with his own bare sinful hands.

"I want to kill that man."

I was right. He was ready and wanted to kill someone.

That would be my boyfriend.

"Corbin, tell me what do you mean?"

By what he said earlier, it gave me chills. Did Kellan took something important from him? I don't get it.

I stood up and faced him. "Corbin!" I screamed so loud when he didn't answer.

Suddenly, a door opened. It revealed a woman with a blue maternity dress. She had golden brown hair and black eyes. Her hand was on her tummy. She was pregnant. She was unfamiliar.

"Corbin, what's happening?" Her voice was hoarse like she just came out from a deep slumber. Her eyes landed on me and her face turned to confusion. "Who are you?" she asked, referring to me.

"Meg, go back to you room and sleep. You need rest." Corbin said ever-so gently.

"No, Corbin. Who's she?"

Sino ba siya?

I heard Corbin sighed in stress. "You know her, she's Viane."

The woman's eyes widened in shock and madness. She pursed her lips as her hands turned into a rock circle.

She quickly walked towards me and slapped me. Agad namang lumapit si Corbin sa kanya at inilayo siya sa akin.

"You fucking bitch!"

Sa lakas ng sampal niya, natilapon ako sa sofa. Buti nalang at sa sofa ako natumba at hindi sa sahig. Hinawakan ko ang maumbok kong tiyan.

What the fuck is wrong with this woman?!

Pilit na kumawala ang nagwawalang babae kay Corbin. "You dumb-whore! That's for stealing what I have!"

What? Steal? What she have?

"Excuse me, miss. You're mistaken. I did not and never will steal Corbin from you. You have him with all you want. Jeez, stop saying wrong shits." pagmamaldita ko.

I walked past them but then, hinablot niya ang buhok ko kaya napatingala ako. "Ouch! Fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! I ain't saying the wrong shits here! You're the one who's fuckin' mistaken!"

"Meg, stop it! Fuck, calm down!"

"Go away, Corbin! I'm gonna skin that woman alive for stealing my boyfriend! She's a whore!"

"Shut up, woman!" sigaw ko sa kanya. Naiinis na ako ah! Putangina! Pigilan niyo ako! Kung hindi lang siya buntis, kanina ko pa yan tinulak dito boshet!

Tinanggap ko ang mga nakamamatay niyang tingin.

"I don't fucking know what you're fucking talking about! Listen up, rude ass bitch. I'm gonna have my own family and I have no fucking intentions on stealing your fucked-up boyfriend!" Tinignan ko si Corbin sa huling sinabi ko.

"Viane, shit!" he cursed. "This is not about me! This is about Kellan!"

Natulala ako sa sinabi niya. I was left speechless.