CORBIN

Corbin LeGrand's Point Of View

I opened the door to my bedroom and saw her stroking her tummy gently. I can't help but to smile from the sight. Even though she was hurting me and crazy for the other man, I still couldn't help but to love her.

I love her more and more each day since the day I met her. We were bestfriends who started out as enemies until I fell in love with her. I fell in love with the girl whose heart was unloved. I tried to make a move but there was something holding me back and I could see she was trying to distance herself from me.

I guess she was scared. Maybe she thought that our friendship might get broken if she'll fall in love with me.

So I distance myself from her too, trying to let these fucking feelings turn to ashes but I just can't. I just can't because I know she doesn't want me to go because there were no other person in her life. It was only me existing in her life. So maybe she thought she couldn't exchange my love for her.

I see her everyday and it wasn't a good way to move on.

I tried to busy myself with my work at the airline. I took every chances I get to flew everywhere together with my girls. I tried to get Meg out of my mind and just think of her only as a friend.

Just a friend! Even if it hurts!

Until one time, I recieved a lot of messages and missed calls from her. She said she missed me so much and she wanted to have a talk with me. She was looking for her bestfriend, the only man who was there for her.

But I couldn't go home because I still had a duty on the plane. The moment I came home from work, she cried for me and hugged me so tight it was the best feeling in the world. My only girl missed me and it was the first time.

I didn't know she was already drunk. So drunk she started stripping me and kissing me, until we had sex multiple times in the middle of the night.

When I knew she was pregnant, I got excited but then I heard saying a name I don't know. She said Kellan was the father of her baby. I got hurt. I felt my heart burning in fire.

When she found out that Kellan has already a girlfriend, she became wild and crazy. She wanted to me break them up. So I did, I thought of a way to break them up. Not because of Meg, but because I want to have a little man-to-man talk with Kellan. I just couldn't approach him that easily, he was a private man and media knew him. The world knows him.

So Viane became my bridge.

I've been seducing her everytime I see her even though I really wanted to kill that woman and his man. It felt sick! I didn't want to do that!

Few months later, we found they were engaged and I saw her holding somethig sharp. She was ready to kill and thank God I stopped her. She was crying so hard in my arms and said she regretted she did that. She said she loves the baby but she doesn't want her child hurting.

I didn't know Meg started using drugs. She said it could ease the pain and forget everything. She thought it would make everything better. It was too much and I didn't want to harm her so I locked her in my own room to let her think everything she had done. I let her refresh her mind. I checked her from time to time, I always kept my eye on her.

I told her again that she should take care of herself because she was carrying our baby. She uncontrollably screamed and shouted at me again saying I'm not the father of her child. She said I would just leave her, unlike Kellan who promised her to be with her always and take care of her.

She was crazy. But I didn't let that happen.

I let Viane and Kellan out of my mind and focus on Meg, leaving my work behind. She needed me more. I took care of her and I always whispered sweet-nothings to her, we slept together, cooked for her, cleaned for her, damn I even bathe her.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 03, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Taste Of Second Romance [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें