Chapter 4

A/N Pic of Eleanor :)

Steven and Eleanor are still arguing about the possibility of the baby being his. I mean,El knows I lost my virginity to Jonah my freshman year,and Steven is the only other guy I've ever fucked.

"Eleanor,I'm only 21! I can't take care of a fucking kid!" Steven yells,his cheeks flaming red.

"Well you weren't thinking about that when you decided to have sex with him!" Eleanor stomps her foot,her own face going the same shade.

"I! Was! Drunk!" Steven screams.

"Both of you calm the fuck down!" I stand up abruptly. They both go quiet. "Steven,I don't need you to do anything from you. I'm set for life,but the baby will still need you in its life."

Steven's eyes dart to his black boots. He's avoiding my gaze purposely. Fucking bastard.

"El,I can handle myself. I'm not a weakling."

"But,you're pregnant! You can't go through your pregnancy worrying about what my brother is doing and if he's going to provide for your kid."

"Our kid." Steven cuts in,giving Eleanor a glare.

"Okay,both of you are stressing me the fuck out! Please both of you just go." Tears are pooling from my eyes.

Steven starts to say something,but keeps his mouth closed. He walks to his car and pulls off,like a cheetah chasing it's prey.

-Colin's House -

El went back to her house instead of coming home with me. I just need some time to think about how this baby is going to change everything.

I know I'll have to find a house before it's born,we'll need to have our own space. I'll also need to find a job or an intership so that we have a constant flow of income. I'll also have to finish my senior year, at home because,I'll have five month old baby during graduation.

Why did this have to happen now? I was so prepared to move,go to college, get married,then have kids.

Not get drunk at a party,have a one night stand,and end up spending my high school graduation feeding a newborn.

"Colin,you have a visitor!" Mom calls.

"Okay,send them up!" I call back my voice cracking towards the end.

"Hey buddy." Noah? "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How did you find my house?"

"I saw Eleanor at the market a few minutes ago,so I asked her so I could come check on you after the whole pregnancy thing." He blushes slightly,he's obviously thinking about Eleanor.

"Okay Noah. Thank you for checking on me. We found out that the father is Eleanor's brother." Noah suddenly has a surge of fright. Is he freaked out that she has a brother?

"Oh um okay. I should head back,my mom will be mad if I miss curfew." I give him a hug,allowing him to leave soon after.

"Mom! I want pancakes!"

- The Next Week -

"God,I'm so fat!" I cry into my palms.

"No,you're just pregnant." Eleanor soothes,rubbing my back.

I've been so goddamn moody all day. First,I started crying because I spilt my starbucks. Then, I threw a chair at my mom because she wouldn't give me cookies when I asked. Lastly,I tossed the cat out of the window because it desided to be a bitch and scratch me. I hate pussies anyway(See what I did there? :)).