Chapter 14

A/N Blonde Colin:)

Steven gives me a gentle kiss, slowly lugging himself out of our bed.

"Could you please stay today? River wants your attention." I pout, battling my eyelashes.

"Well, let our little River know if he wants toys when he's born, I have to go to work."

"You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work, but you gotta put in work, work, work work, work ,work ,work." I sing song, sitting on my knees.

"What the hell?" Steven pulls a strange face.

"How dare you not know my Queens! Next you're gonna say you don't known the goddesses Little Mix." Steven looks down, and I pretend to faint.

"Love you," he attempts to kiss me, but I turn my head away.

"Be gone wench." I command.

Steven rolls his eyes, leaning down to kiss my oversized belly.

"Papa loves you, baby boy." He says, then looks up at me with his beautiful eyes.

"I love you, babe." I chuckle, rubbing my belly gently.

"I love you too, baby. Now I'm gonna take a shower, get dressed, and then I'll be off to work."

Steven exits out into the hall to our larger than life bathroom.

I sigh and lay back against the headboard, my hands slowly running up and down my bump, the smallest sliver of a smile forming on my lips as I touch the rounded area. I can't believe it's only a few more months until I'm able to hold my little River in my arms. I can't wait until Steven and I are able to finally be a complete family.

"Babe, is everything okay?" Steven calls from the shower, his voice laced with concern.

"Yeah, Stevey! Just talking to River," I respond, looking down at my baby.

"That's sweet," Steven walks into the bedroom, one white towel wrapped around his waist and a grey towel around his neck.

"Yeah, he's sleeping right now." I say, massaging my belly.

"I love you two," Steven says, pulling on a pair of tight briefs, and tight black jeans, before leaning down and kissing my belly before he kisses my lips.

"We love you too, Stevey. Now, finish getting ready before you're late for work." I mumble against his lips.

Steven puts on a black button up, then uses his fingers to shape his hair into a quiff. He didn't bother to shave, so he's starting to have a bit of a beard.

"Okay, I'm heading to work. Do you need anything before I leave?" Steven asks, sitting beside me, his hand intertwined with my own.

"We're fine. Have a good day."

"Okay. I'll see you guys when I get home." He gives me a sweet kiss before exiting the house.

***

I look in the mirror, my eyes slightly burning. Why? I'm unsure.

I run my fingers through my bleached hair, a low purr escaping my lips as my dull nails massage against my scalp.

I grab my phone from the bed, instantly dialling my boyfriend. He should be heading into his planning period about now.

"Hello," Steven answers, his voice sounding strained.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, babe. I'm just really stressed. The principal has been riding my ass about my teaching methods and some other bull shit." He groans.

"I'm sorry. Things can only get better though." I respond with a helpful tone.

"I hope so. I got to get back to grading papers. I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"You're so rowdy today." I chuckle, rubbing my exposed stomach as I it on the couch eating cookie dough ice cream. River responds to my voice by kicking my stomach again. I grunt and flip through the various channels to find something entertaining o watch; or at least listen to. River has had my attention for quite some time now.

"Papa's home!" Steven exclaims, entering the apartment.

"Hi, Steven." I respond, my full attention still on my bump.

"How are my boys doing?" He falls down to his knees, kneeling beside me, his lips leaving small lingering kisses along my swollen stomach.

"He's been a little active all day, but nothing too big." I yawn.

"Have you gotten any sleep?" I shake my head, rubbing my eyes gently. "Come on,baby. You need to sleep. It's not healthy to be up too long."

Steven helps me to my feet, his hands resting at my hips as he walks me to our bedroom, sleep slowly beginning to take its hold on me.

"Lay down, Colin." Steven whispers, pulling the cover over my upper half.

"Need you," I mumble, fisting the bed sheets in my nearly forceless hands.

"Okay, baby. Just give me a minute." Steven says, leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I snuggle against the bed, Steven's weight being lifted from the bed and the bedroom door shutting gently.

Slowly, I begin to drift into sleep, but a loud beep pulls me from it.

I open my eyes, peering into the dark room, easily locating the origin of the obnoxious noise. It's Steven's phone.

I grab it, my intentions purely to stop the noise, but my interest is caught by someone's name glowing on the screen.

"Who the hell," I look through his texts, my need for sleep decreasing with each word. This, Alondra, seems to have a fondness of my boyfriend. And this bitch just so happens to be calling.

I accept the call, my heart pounding against my chest.

"Thank God, Steven. I thought you were caught up with that boyfriend of yours." She speaks.

"Hi, it's quite nice to meet you, Alondra. I'm Steven's boyfriend." I say, my fist clenched tight.

"Where's Steven?"

"No where you need to know. You won't be talking to him anymore." I hang up, erasing her number from his phone.

As if in cue, Steven walks in, his face sad.

"Colin, I have something to tell you." He says, not even making an attempt to cone near me.

"What?" I say, trying to mask the hurt I'm already feeling.

"I made a mistake, Colin. I cheated on you with an ex girlfriend." I allow my tears to fall, but I already know what I intend to do.

"Steven, I forgive you. But, know that just because I forgive you doesn't mean I'm not angry. I'm pissed the fuck off and I honestly should cut off your fucking dick."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry." He says, looking down.

"We can discuss this more later, but for now, River and I need some sleep. Now come cuddle." Steven nods and moves over to me, his arms wrapping around me from the back.

"I love you both so much." He whispers against my neck.

"I love you too. Now go to sleep before you get kicked off of the bed."

A/N Steven cheated! Do you think Colin was too quick to forgive him?
Remember to vote and comment.

I love you guys <3